So, I've never written a oneshot....

I'm thinking of writing... DUN DUN DUHHHH a book of oneshots and the like based on songs from my ever-growing playlist!

Now, the question is.... Why not make it a collabaration of minifics (a lot of the oneshots I try to write end up being whole fanfics. XD )and so forth, but...

I took a look at my joint account with my sister...

A look at the book that will be a scar on my reputation's stats....

And....

How the hell does a lemon book have as many reads or more than my most popular fanfics?! OAO

What is the world coming to? People are just crazed fangirls, riots in the streets over PruCan or Prumano(Or PrUK or PruOna or Germancest, the list goes on), grafitti of Hetalia lining the streets(ok, I wouldn't mind that, as long as they don't touch some of the beatuiful murals around these parts)...

Insanity. Beautiful, beautiful insanity, with a hint of order, making it organized insanity.

Just how I like it-- 

Wait. I'm supposed to be knocking this.

Bad fangirls, very bad. *firmly pats fangirls' heads*

You little creeps be thankful that I have enough YOLO to crack my knuckles and belt out some smexy/fluffy/feelzy/meloncholy oneshots.

I bet my second name that if I throw a lemon in, it gets at least 1000 reads in three weeks.

I will literally post my middle name.

Adieu, crazy-azz peeps.