Introducing Min Yoon Gi

Min Yoon Gi

Min Yoon Gi

Age: 27 

Occupation: Rapper / Model/ Music Producer and A Manager of one of the departments in Taehyung's company. 

Friends: Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Kim SeokJin

Lover: Park Jimin

Family: Jeon Jungkook (Younger brother) 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Min Yoongi was born in an middle class family. He have a loving and caring father and not so much of a Mother though, his mother was... what you can call 'just okay' or something like that. His mother do take care of him, but honestly he was more close to his dad rather than his mother. Whenever Yoongi wanted to spend time with his mother, she would always tell him;

"Go play with your father"

"Your Father is in the garden"

"I don't have Idea on this game, how about your father

She would tell Yoongi in a polite way and Yoongi didn't argue with that and play with his father more. Despite how his father is very busy, his father take cares of him lovingly and show him love as a Father can care to his son. 

But when Yoongi was 6, he saw that his mother and father constantly fighting with each that he doesn't understand why. One day his mother throw his father out of the house, Yoongi asked his mother why did she do that but she just glare at Yoongi and told him to lock hisself in the room. From that day Yoongi was crying that he losses his hero, his father, his favorite person. 

Yoongi and his mother didn't talk much after that, they were like stranger on their own place. A week after, Yoongi's father came and Yoongi was very happy that his father came back but from that day, his father told him that he would live in a different house a few block from where they are. So Yoongi can always visit his father anytime. And thats what Yoongi did. He mostly spend time in his father house than his mother because he felt home at his father place, he felt that it was a true home.