Chapter 30

3rd Person' pOv

A while Ago.

Taehyung was finally done with his work. So he decided to go and pick Jungkook. He knows its a bit early but he also wanted to just sit down and watch Jungkook work with that cute bunny smile of his. So Taehyung walk away from his office and went to his car but someone tap his shoulder from behind, so he look who is it and saw it was Jin.

"Hi, Tae. Are you going on a meeting or something important?" Jin asked.

"No Hyung, why?" Taehyung asked.

"Can you drive me to this Cafe, I need to met Hoseok and his Girlfriend I promise I'll take them to this fancy restaurant for them to have dinner. But My Car won't start and my Phone is dead, I promise you its not that far. " Jin said.

"Okay Hyung. " Taehyung said.

"Oh Thank you my child~" Jin said happily.

"Don't call me that! I'm not your son." Taehyung argue and he went to driver sit.

"Atleast appreciate that!" Jin said and sat down on the sit next to Taehyung and put his sit belt.

"Okay, Now where is this Cafe?" Taehyung said and Jin told him and Taehyung was surprised.

"Oh? Do you know thats where Jungkook is currently working as part timer?" Taehyung said.

"What!? My Son is working in my Own Cafe~ Kya~ I'm going to see My Favorite son." Jin said happily.

"Your own cafe?" Taehyung asked as he start driving.

"Yup, The cafe were going is one of the Cafe I own but I let Hoseok manage it for his extra income or so..." Jin said.

"Well, you own me a free drink then." Taehyung said.

"Okay Okay." Jin said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫