Chapter 44

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up feeling a comfortable warmth is beside him and he snuggle towards this warmth even more, though when his nose pick up something, a familiar scent, Jungkook can't described it but he knows this scent anywhere. So to confirm, he open his eyes only to notice that his two hands were touching someone's chest. He look upward and saw it was the man in his dream. 

Jungkook smile and he lean closely to Taehyung as he place his pale hands on Taehyung's cheek and careress it with care and gentleness.

"Hyung~ Why are you so handsome?" Jungkook asked. 

Taehyung open his eyes and smile at Jungkook. "So you finally admit that I'm good looking hmm~" Taehyung said and Jungkook blush. 

"Ah...!! Hyungie!!" Jungkook said and got a pillow from behind and hit Taehyung as he move to the opposite side. Well now Jungkook's back is facing Taehyung, while he cover his face with his two hands since it was probably red by now. Taehyung chuckled and remove the pillow as he hug Jungkook close to him and burry his face in the nape of Jungkook. 

"Hyung~ " Jungkook said half whine, half moan in Taehyung's ears. "It tickles~" Jungkook said. 

Taehyung smile. "Sorry not sorry, because I like hearing your voice." Taehyung whisper to Jungkook's ears biting it in the process gently and Jungkook blushes 50 shades of red. 

So with a strength he quickly sat up and look at Taehyung annoyed, though Taehyung find it cute. Taehyung chuckled and sat down as well. 

"By the way, What are you doing here Hyungie? Did you enjoy... uhm... your dinner with Miss Irene yesterday?"Jungkook asked. 

Taehyung sigh. "Nope, We didn't have dinner." 

Jungkook gaps. 

"Wae Hyung? " Jungkook said. 

"Well, first she apologized to me of what she did in past. Once upon a time, she was the perfect girl in my dreams. I give everything to her, yet all she did was just used me to achieve her dream which where she is now. I was hurt with this because I really do love her before..." Taehyung said and he look at Jungkook sincerly. 

"But That was before, because the person I love is now infront of me. " Taehyung said and cupped Jungkook's cheek gently.