Chapter 21

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook saw the familiar car, and some of the student of the Uni were eyes on the expensive car and they keep whispering and chattering about the good looking car. The Car stop infront of Jungkook, and he quickly grab the door knob and open the door and walk inside. Some students shrug, some students were surprised, and some were jealous that a simple boy like Jungkook is able to ride a wonderful car like that. 

Jungkook on the other hand grab the sit belt and make sure safety first then he smile at Taehyung. "You know your really adorable when you smile." Taehyung said and Jungkook was sure that he felt hot on his cheek, he felt his heart suddenly beat louder yet its a good feeling. 

Jungkook smile. "Thanks Hyung." Jungkook said and Taehyung smile. 

"Well, do you have any place where you like to eat?" Taehyung said.

"Hm... yes I know." Jungkook said and he quickly tell Taehyung the place. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Uhm... Kook, are you sure that we are eating here?" Taehyung asked. 

"Yeah? Why? You don't like it here?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head. 

"No, its just its my first time to eat in such uhm... a simple restaurant. I always eat in fancy elite one you know...:"Taehyung said looking away with a pink cheek. 

Jungkook smile. "Oh~ I see. Well, we can always go to your prepared place Hyung." Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head. 

"Its okay, Lets go." Taehyung said and they enter this simple restaurant and Jungkook smile. 

"Don't worry Hyung, you will enjoy the food here. Well, lets have a Street Food getaway. " Jungkook said and smile and Taehyung nod.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Now Taehyung never did imagine that Cheap foods were delicious, and some are delicious more than the expensive restaurants that he always went to. He enjoy how Jungkook tour him in a place where most elite people like him would think that its a disgusting and horrible place but when he saw the place he was surprised to see that it was actually a cool place.