Chapter 23

3rd Person's Pov

The University were surprised when Augst D the famous rapper is now walking in  the hallway with a cold stern look. Many girls and gays were cheering for him, but no one dares to approach him since he had this cold aura around him. 

"Uhm... Hello." A beautiful girl approach him. 

"Can you pls show me the Chairman's office?" Yoongi asked the girl coldly and the girl nodded. 

"Ofcourse, but... First can I asked for a picture?" The girl said. 

"I'm sorry but I can't right now, I'm currently busy since my younger brother needs me his currently in the chairman's office so pls show me immediately." Yoongi said coldly the girl shiver and nod as she quickly  lead Yoongi to the office. 

"Thank You." Yoongi said and the girl blushes and faint in happiness. 

Yoongi open the door and went inside. He saw Jungkook sitting the  chair visibly shaking.

"Ah~ Mr. Min Yoongi, or known as the famous rapper Augst D I didn't expect that you will be here?" The Chairman said who quickly stand up and shook hands with Yoongi. 

"Yeah, I never thought I'll be here either. Afterall, in my whole years of life I never got a call from the school that My younger brother did a  bad thing." Yoongi said. 

"Younger brother?" The Chairman said. 

Yoongi walk towards Jungkook and held his hand. "Kook? Your okay?" Yoongi asked kindly. 

"Hyungie, I'm sorry I cause trouble." Jungkook said and look down. 

"Nah~ Its fine, I'm here now and I want to hear every single thing happen okay? But first calm down, don't worry I am here to help and I'll listen." Yoongi said and smile.

Jungkook smile a bit and relaxed. 

"He... he is your Brother?" The Chairman said surprised. 

"Yes, he is my younger brother. " Yoongi said.