Chapter 17

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook is walking in the street with a earphone on his ears blocking the noise of the city. He keeps walking until on the corner of his eyes he saw a familiar car pass through. Then the car stop a few feet away and Jungkook look at it confused but he continue walking until the window went down and he saw Taehyung driving the car. 

"Hi, Taetae Hyung." Jungkook said with a smile as he unplug one of his earphone from his hear. 

"Hi Kookie, where are you going?" Taehyung  asked.

"To Jiminie Hyung's dance studio. He apologized to me for leaving me on read the other day so I asked him to give me a banana milk and he said I can get it today on his studio." Jungkook said. 

"Oh? Then hop inside, we can go together. " Taehyung said. 

"Ani, Hyung I'm okay." Jungkook said. 

"Pls, For Hyung." Taehyung said and gave a pleading look that he knew Jungkook can't resist. 

"Okay, Hyung." Jungkook said and went to the other side and went to the sit next to Taehyung. 

"Thanks Kookie." Taehyung said and drove off. 

"Thank you too Hyung." Jungkook said with a smile. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When Taehyung done parking his car, he and Jungkook walk inside the building with a comfortable silent between them.

"Are you staying in Jimin studio whole day?" Taehyung asked. 

"I don't know Hyung, Jiminie Hyung said he had interview this afternoon so I would go home when he would go. " Jungkook said. 

"Oh? Okay, can we hang out when that happens? You can always go to my office you just need to press the number 96 floor, the whole floor is mine anyway." Taehyung said. 

"Woah~ Thats Cool Hyung!" Jungkook said.