Chapter 14

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung was in a good mood going to the office today, though he still have maintain his stern cold face you can see something else is change to him. He went to his office and when he got there he started working with some paperworks. Some time later he heard someone knock on the door. 

"Come In." 

The door open as revealed Its Tifanny, one of the famous model on his company. Taehyung already did bang this woman once and Taehyung had a rule to never bang a person twice. So, Taehyung coldly glare at the woman. 

"What do you want Tifanny?" Taehyung said. 

"Oh~ Taehyung~ Don't be cold like this~I can see that your stressing out, how about we have some time?" Tifanny said and gave him a wink seductively. Taehyung roll his eyes. 

"I told you that I don't sleep twice to the same person So kindly fuck off will ya?" Taehyung said. 

"Oh~ Taehyung~ I know you also want it~" Tifanny said sitting on Taehyung's desk exposing her milky skin legs, but Taehyung wasn't turn on with that. He just look at Tifanny with an emotionless expression. 

"Pls Leave my office now because as you can see I have many works." Taehyung said. 

"Those paper works stresses you, thats why I'm here. I can be your stress reliever."Tifanny said. 

"I told you I don't bang a slut two times." Taehyung said and Tifanny gaps and attempt to slap Taehyung when the door suddenly open. Taehyung look behind Tifanny and saw Yoongi enter the room with a deadly expression. 

"Am I disturbing something?" Yoongi asked. 

"Yes" -Tifanny

"No!"- Taehyung.

Yoongi raise his eye brows and glare at Taehyung. "Make sure after you bang this slut bitch you stay far far far away from younger brother okay?" Yoongi said like he was ordering Taehyung coldly. 

"Bastard shorty! How dare you call me that!" Tifanny yelled and glare at Yoongi. 

Yoongi roll his eyes. "I'm pretty sure without that damn hills of yours you would have a height of an ugly dwarf." Yoongi said coldly.