Chapter 53

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung open the door and saw that Jungkook was staying there with his back leaning in the wall. He then look at Taehyung and smile.

"You look good Hyung, you smell great too." Jungkook said and Taehyung smile.

"Thank you Kook, But I think you look good even more afterall you always look good everyday." Taehyung said and Jungkook blush.

"Shut up Hyung..." Jungkook said and look away and Taehyung kiss his lover's forehead and Jungkook smile.

"Lets go, I bet the dinner is already been served." Taehyung said and Lead Jungkook to the dinner room.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When they go there.

"I was about to call you, But your already here." Mrs. Kim said.

"I see." Taehyung said with a neutral voice. Well he talk to his family in a Neutral Voice same with the other people except to his Hyungs, friends and ofcourse his beloved lover.

"Anyway, this the Han's Family. This is Mr. Han, then Mrs. Han and their beloved Daughter Han Min Ah. Isn't she a goddes?" Mrs. Kim said.

Taehyung nod. "I admit she is a beauty though Obviously my beloved bunny is looking more goddess than her." Taehyung thought.

"Hello Kim Taehyung is a pleasure to finally met one of the youngest successful CEO in the country." Mr. Han said.

"Pleasure is mine Mr. Han." Taehyung said.

"Such a handsome CEO like you isn't a surprised that you would be a successful one right Minah?" Mrs. Han said.

"Ye... Yeah..." Min ah said nervously and she look at Taehyung then look away because she isn comfortable here knowing what this dinner is all about.

"How about let us eat dinner, and your Secretary can wait outside Taehyung." Mr. Kim said, Jungkook was about to leave but Taehyung held his hand to stop himm.

"No his staying and thats final." Taehyung said sternly which surprised Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim though they hust shrugged this and allowed Jungkook to eat with them.

Jungkook stayed quiet and focus his eyes in the food more and nothing else because he refuses to look at anyone specially his mother who knows doesn't care about him.

Soon, the two families keep talking until Taehyung join the conversation and asked.

"So father, why did you really invite me for a dinner?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, I know that you know that Mr. Han's company is a very successful one as well. So we decided to merge our business with them by arranging a Marrige between you and and Min Ah." Mr. Kim said and Taehyung was surprised with this so thus Jungkook.

Taehyung compose hisself and look at his family with a stern." With no due respect Father, I don't wanna marry someone for business purposes. I wanted to marry someone who I love and who loves me for who I am. So I can't accept that kind of proposal." Taehyung said Politely yet sternly said.