Chapter 12

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung didn't sleep that night since he somehow felt bad that Jungkook blocked hi,, no actually he knew that Jungkook wasn't the one who blocked him but Yoongi. Taehyung never thought that the cute adorable bunny was Yoongi brother. 

Taehyung keep debating to himself about how he was supposed to be not affected by the situation afterall that Bunny slut did fucking waste his time. His goal was just to fuck the bunny, thats all... But why does he fell so guilty inside? Like it was the most guiltiest thing he have done all of his life. Why? Why?

After many arguments within himself, Taehyung decided to apologize to Jungkook and maybe through Yoongi too. But when he got to the company that day, some employees told him that Yoongi and Jimin were taking a day off. He tried texting the two but no one is answering him.

Taehyung literally Fucked up. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Hyung? Won't you guys go to work?" Jungkook asked his two hyungs who is currently having breakfast with him. '

"We took a off. So we will have time just us now." Yoongi said. 

"Oh? Then you guys are lucky that I have Collage today so both of you can enjoy your Date together." Jungkook said happily for his Hyung. 

"Yup, its been awhile since we really went to dates. " Jimin said. 

Jungkook chuckled. "You two are really a cute couple.." Jungkook said with a smile. 

"Don't worry Kook someday you will find someone who would love you just like how I love Yoongi Hyung." Jimin said. 

"And Just how I love Jimin." Yoongi said and the couple shared a sweet small kiss. 

Jungkook frown remembering about the kiss he and Taehyung had. 

"Whats wrong Kook?" Yoongi asked. 

"Its just... I'm a bit sad that my first kiss didn't turn out good." Jungkook said.