Chapter 37

3rd Person' s pov

In the following weeks, Taehyung and Jungkook got more close. The employees saw that their CEO is changing, though Taehyung still have his usual stern cold face but it was lessen , like his stern face is just a facade to be professional but in reality he wasn't that cold but a very sweet person.

And the reason for that is the Bunny who is always by his side no matter what.

Now Jungkook is in the elevator with his Hyung.

"I'm really jealous about Taehyung now, Imagine you would always wake up early and bring him lunch. " Yoongi said.

"I don't know Hyung, I just feel happy when I do this simple things to him. " Jungkook said.

"I know Kook, I'm glad to see you smile like this. But I wanted you to know that you shouldn't stress yourself okay? You still have collage and yet your working at the same time. " Yoongi said.

"Hyungie, Thanks for Worrying But I am a Strong bunny so I'll be fine.
" Jungkook said.

"Okay, Okay." Yoongi said and the elevator door opened.

"This is my Stop, Good luck with work and remember to call me if that playboy touches you okay?" Yoongi said and Jungkook nod, gave Yoongi a kiss in the cheek.

"Bye Hyung 😊👋." Jungkook said

"Bye." Yoongi said an the elevator door closes as Jungkook went to the office

When he got there he settle Taehyung's lunch in the desk. "Good Morning Hyung." Jungkook said and smile.

"Morning Kook, Thanks for bring me lunch everyday. I hope you don't trouble yourself with it." Taehyung said.

Jungkook shook his head. "No its okay Hyung. Though, next week I may not be with you here." Jungkook said

"Why is that?" Taehyung said.

"I'll be busy with Collage Hyung, I have a Final Performance to perform as an activity requirement and My exams are coming so I'll be gone for a week . But I promise to come back if I had time, Don't worry." Jungkook said and smile.

"Its okay Kook, I'm so happy that you are nearly following your dreams." Taehyung said with a smile, though deep inside he would be sad if Jungkook would go away since Seeing the younger become his dose of happiness. Jungkook made his day right, Its like Jungkook's smile is his medicine for stress. But he won't be cruel to keep the younger here by his side, and stop him from reaching his dreams.

"So Now Hyung, I'll help you work with this files." Jungkook said and got some files and review them and Taehyung smile, truly his future husband is very hardworking, maybe he would call him his wife.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon, Jungkook assist Taehyung to the studio to have a photoshoot since Taehyung is still a famous model. He smile when he saw how Taehyung looks good without even trying.

"Woah~ He is so Handsome." Jungkook said.

"Ew~ Faggot." The Girl behind her said in disgust. Jungkook ignore her since he doesn't know what the meaning of Faggot anyway.