Chapter 11

3rd Person's Pov

After Collage, Jungkook and Yuguem did went to work and when Jungkook started to work many of the customers whisper many things about him.

"Really? He is the friend of Kim Taehyung?"

"He looks like a slut to me."

"What a disgusting Faggot"

"Look who is it, a slut."

"Shit! He had an adorable ass I wanna bang him"

"His good with it beside He is a slut."

"Ew~ Disgusting whore."

Jungkook didn't know that he was the center of attention but their eyes is on him so he felt uncomfortable and look down as he walk straight to the room where employees only can enter.

"Kook, lets Change position today. Your gonna be in the counter and I'll be serving." Yugeum said since he knew that those bastard customers were talking about Jungkook and he was glad that his bestfriend is innocent so he doesn't understand those comments.

So Jungkook was working in the counter the entire time. Until 30 minutes before Jungkook shift would end. Taehyung walk inside the café and gave a smirk at Jungkook and Jungkook gave his shyly bunny smile.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook was just acting innocent. Then he saw Jungkook's neck with that cute band aid and he smirk probably trying to hide the hickey.

Taehyung had enough since this bunny wasted his time already, if he wanted to fuck then do it already because Taehyung isn't someone who likes to waste time with his flings. So he waslk confidently to Jungkook and smirk.

"Hey, I wanna talk to you. " Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised but smile a little.

"I'll info-" Jungkook said but in the small window where the order is being given, Ami take a peak.

"Its okay Kook, Go ahead. Were near Closing anyway." Ami said and Jungkook nod.