Chapter 15

3rd Person's Pov

The studio door open and Taehyung saw his bestfriend who was playing some games in the phone while leaning his back on the wall, his legs were spread on his tights is an adorable bunny who is sleeping peacefully. Jimin is cursing loudly and he was moving here and there but the bunny sleeps like nothing else is matter. 

"Okay? Will you stop moving around or else you wake him up." Taehyung said sitting beside his bestfriend. 

"Kook is a heavy sleeper like Yoons so even if an earthquake is gonna come Kook won't wake up." Jimin said still eyes on the Phone playing games. 

"Okay? Why are in Jungkook's phone anyway?" Taehyung said. 

"You mean this phone? " Jimin said slightly rising the phone his holding. "My phone is there. " Jimin said pointing his Phone laying on the floor that is being charged on a socket. "I'm bored so I used Kook's phone and I'm sure he doesn't mind it." Jimin said without looking at His besfriend who was clearly annoyed with that. 

"Anyway, what is he doing here?" Taehyung said. 

"duh~ I invited him. Me and him both love dancing and we dance together sometimes here in this studio and thats what we did earlier until he got tired and decided to sleep in my lap. You can stare at him as long as you want after all he is adorable." Jimin said still playing the games. 

"I see, is he a good dancer?" Taehyung said and Jimin finally look at his bestfriend. 

"That my friend isn't to be questioned. If you think I'm good, he is better." Jimin said and smile. 

"Well, next time you should invite me!" Taehyung said. 

"Oho~ You just wanted to see how his god damn hot ass move right?" Jimin said and Taehyung blush.

"Asshole, why am I friends with you?" Taehyung said. 

"I wonder why? " Jimin chuckled. 

Then the door open. 

"MMiinnie~ Kookiie~" Yoongi walk in with a smile but he frown when he saw Taehyung.