Chapter 28

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung smile happily when he saw his picture and Jungkook together, he can't believe that he had a friendly date with the adorable bunny, though for him it wasn't a friendly date but a real date instead. He save the pictures he took of Jungkook and get back to his work but before he even started he received a message from Jungkook. 

Bunny Cutie🐰

Hi Hyung 😊

You Busy?

Taetae Hyung 💖

A bit.

But I always have time for you  😘😘

Bunny Cutie🐰

I see.

If its okay that I'll bring you lunch today?

I made you Lunch to thank You for yesterday's Friendly Date. 

Taehyung was chuckling happily. "I feel like I'm a husband and my wife will bring me lunch~" Taehyung thought happily. 

Taetae Hyung 💖

Ofcourse you can always come. 😊

Bunny Cutie🐰

Thank You Hyung 😊

You should Go back to work now. 

Good Luck Hyung

Hwaiting 😊😊😊

Taehyung Smile and texted Jungkook with a simple Thank You and get back to work. The text from Jungkook made his day. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook happily making Lunch since his Class were cancel today, he had many free time in the morning and later he would go back to the Cafe and work. He knows he would get in trouble because of the other day he and Yuguem skip work but he wasn't bother about that rightnow, he was just happy that he manage to make a lunch to Taehyung.