Chapter 57

3rd Person's Pov

"Tsk, Whoever this bastard is I swear that he will pay for touching my Kookie."  Taehyung said coldly while looking at the screen as he saw that a unknown bastard who took an unconscious Jungkook somewhere. 

"Whoever is this guy is, he isn't an employee here. Probably someone from this company helped him to get here and Kidnapped Jungkook." Namjoon said. 

"Fuck! do we have a clue who would that bullshit helped this stranger?" Yoongi said angry, because some bastard kidnapped his younger brother. 

"No, but all the entrance of towards this office had security camera right? If we review it together we might find out how the hell this guy enter the building and maybe he enter with someone." Namjoon said. 

"But... Who would want to kidnapped Jungkook? I mean Jungkook is the sweetest person I'd ever know." Jin said. 

"Not to pin point, But I had an idea." Jimin said. 

"Who?" Taehyung asked. 

"His mother. After all she despite Jungkook and blame her own mistake to Jungkook." Jimin said. 

"Tsk! Lets go to Han's resident I wanted to talk to that fucking bitch!" Yoongi said. 

"Wait! Hyung, we can't just accuse them without evidence or else we are the one who is gonna be sued." Jimin said to stop Yoongi. 

"Tsk." Yoongi annoyed. 

Taehyung quickly got his phone and dialed a number. With some few rings...

"Hello?"

"Miss Minah? " -Taehyung. 

"Yes Mr. Kim?" - Minah. 

"Is Your step mother with you right now?" -Taehyung. 

"No, she left early saying she had an important meeting. My father is worried about that bitch because she isn't answering her phone." -Minah