Chapter 40

3rd Person's pov

"Good Morning Hyung." Jungkook said with a smile as he went to Taehyung's office. 

"Hey Kook, are you okay?"Taehyung asked worriedly. 

"I'm fine Hyung, You don't need to worry about anything. But I'm worried about you and how it will affect your business because I punch someone who is a important person. I'm sorry." Jungkook said and bow politely. 

"No, No, Its okay You don't need to worry about me either. That bastard deserved that." Taehyung said. 

Jungkook smile. "Okay then Tae Tae hyung. How about I'll check your schedule and lets see what is your schedule for today." Jungkook said and got the tablet in Taehyung's table. He check the sched and saw that Taehyung had another photoshoot this morning. 

"Hyung, you had another photoshoot. Lets go?" Jungkook asked. 

"Okay then." Taehyung said and smile. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When they got there Taehyung quickly work. 

Jungkook stand there admiring the beauty of his boss.Someone tap  his shoulder and he look behind 

"Hello, my name is Yoon Jae Min, are you Mr. Kim's secretary?" Jaemin said and Jungkook nod. 

"My name is Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said politely bow. 

"Woah~ Your so cute and polite as well. " Jaemin said. 

"Thank you Mr. Yoon for the compliment." Jungkook said with a small smile. 

"Anyway, I'm the manager of Miss Irene. You know that famous model and actress. " Jaemin said and Jungkook nod. How can he not know the Ex of his crush. Well he doesn't know her really, he didn't even see her personally. He just know her through Jimin and Yoongi and some pictures in the internet. He admitted that Irene is really a beautiful woman, win a multiple awards because she was a good actress and she is a very successful woman. Compare to himself, he was just nothing.