Chapter 52

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook, when he woke up in the morning he really feel very sick. So he got out of the bed forgetting that someone was cuddling him and went to the bathroom and quickly throw up. His Lover was beside him and comfort him all the times, when he was done they head to the Kitchen and Taehyung gave Jungkook a glass of water. 

"Thank You Hyung." Jungkook said and gulp the water down. He still feel a bit dizzy. 

"Jin Hyung told me that you got yourself drunk, I though you hated alcohol?" Taehyung said. 

"I do because I can tolerate them and my hang over is worst, you just saw me throw up Hyung. It happens every time I drunk alcohol which is never." Jungkook said. 

"Mmm... Maybe you accidently drank an alcohol." Taehyung said. 

"Yeah, come to think of it I drink a Water that had a sweet taste and the next thing I know... I was crying then I don't know anymore." Jungkook said. 

"Yup, Your no good at Alcohol. Sorry though, I wasn't there to guide you." Taehyung said. 

"Yeah~ Where were you anyway? I was looking for you anywhere..." Jungkook said and pouted. 

"I was talking with my Father. He wanted me to met with him this dinner." Taehyung said. 

"Oh? Isn't that great that you would met your family once more?" Jungkook said. 

"Yeah I guessed." Taehyung said looking down and Jungkook held his hand. 

"Lets cuddle in the couch, Its more comfortable there." Jungkook said and Taehyung nod. 

So now Taehyung is sitting in the couch while Jungkook is sitting between his legs as the bunny lay his back on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung was playing with Jungkook's hair and Jungkook was rubbing circle on Taehyung's hand. 

"So Hyung? Why do you seems sad when you are going to see your father?" Jungkook asked. 

"Not really Kookie, Though I'm not happy as well. I don't know really. You see Kook, I wasn't really close with my parents. I was close with grandmother when I was kid and she died when I was 16. " Taehyung said and Jungkook look down. 

"Sorry to hear that." Jungkook said and Taehyung gave a small smile. 

"Its fine. But You know, My grandmother was the one who take care of me, teach me things, and most of all she show me love. But when she died I was sad but I have my friends that time who help me move on because I know wasn't alone. Yoongi Hyung, Namjoon Hyung and Jimin stayed beside me and comfort me. Me and My parents doesn't hate each other but doesn't love each other too, they were focus on the business instead of taking care of their sons I guessed." Taehyung said. 

"Hm... I feel the same Hyungie. My Real Mom and My real dad doesn't really pay attention to me that much. Yoongi Hyung's dad was the one who I consider my Appa you know because he was really great and he take care of me like I was his own son. Thats Why I was really sad when I found that he was already gone and I didn't even had a chnace to say goodbye to him." Jungkook said. 

"I'm sure wherever he is, He is happy to see you that your smiling and happy with your Hyungs once again." Taehyung said. 

"I can say the same with your grandmother Tae~" Jungkook said.