Chapter 58

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up and everything seems white. He felt very weak and realize that he felt numb too. He open his eyes and waited some more minutes before he manage to move. He then try sitting up and notice that he was in somehow like a hospital room. He sigh and if he is in the hospital room a switch should have be around the wall near the bed. So he look for that switch and press it.

Some minutes nurses came to his room and started assessing him. 

"Tell me, how long am I here?" Jungkook asked. 

"About a week Mr. Jeon." The nurse said. 

"I see, what happened exactly." Jungkook asked. 

"You were send here with some cuts and heavy bruises and shot in the chest near the heart but good thing the doctors were able to save your life." The nurse said. 

"I see... How about my Hyungs?" Jungkook said. 

"They always visit you everyday. Everyone would sit on the chair and talk to you as if you were awake.Ah~  The famous Kim Taehyung would always come here and visit you everyday and everytime he would visit, he would bring one single pink rose and place it on the vase beside your bed." The nurse said and Jungkook look at the roses, he got the vase and place it on his lap and smile. 

The rose were beautiful and it still smell fresh. It had a total of 7 pink roses means he was 7 days out right?. Jungkook smile, he felt his lover concern and worried but he also felt that his lover do really love him specially seeing this roses. He felt flattered and happy. 

"Ah~ Is it okay if I can call them?" Jungkook asked. 

"Hm... Actually its already 4 in the afternoon and usually the one who would visit you this day is Mr. Kim Taehyung-ssi. So, if you waited a bit, I think you can meet him." The nurse said and smile. 

"Thank you very much, Ah~ But Don't tell Hyung that I'm awake yet." Jungkook said and The nurse nod before she politely excused herself. 

Jungkook smile and place the vase on the table and decided that he would pretend that he is still asleep. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫