Chapter 46

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke in the morning in the arms of his lover. Jungkook gigle since he is really happy that he and Taehyung are now already lovers. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheek and smile. "Taetae I love you" and Jungkook kiss Taehyung's forehead. 

"Why? The Forehead?" Taehyung said and Hug Jungkook closer who blush. "It would be better if it was on the kiss." Taehyung said. 

Jungkook playfully hit Taehyung's chest. "I didn't know your awake." Jungkook said. 

"Hmm~ I don't want to get up, I wanna stay like this." Taehyung said hug Jungkook tightly. 

Jungkook smile. "I want to stay like this aswell but Hyung today is monday, You have work and I have my collage." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung sigh. "From today on wards your busy...." Taehyung said sadly as he open his eyes and he look at Jungkook. He gave a kiss to Jungkook's lips and smile. 

"Don't worry Hyung, After this week I'll be free finally and I can see you often... So just bare with this week not seeing me okay?" Jungkook said. 

"What do you mean not seeing you? Ofcourse I'll be seeing you, I will come home here everynight and sleep with you just like this. If Yoongi Hyung don't approved leave your window open so that I could sneak inside. "Taehyung said and Jungkook laugh a little bit. 

"Don't worry Hyungie, I'm sure that Yoongi Hyung would agree with this if you used Jiminie Hyung to your advantage. Beside, Jiminie Hyung I think is sleeping in Yoongi's room and he won't be going home for awhile now." Jungkook said. 

"I wonder why the midget didn't move with Yoongi hyung Yet, I mean he is hear often right?" Taehyung said. 

"Oh? Jiminie Hyung said he doesn't want to move here because he scared of destroying my innocent." Jungkook said. 

"Hm... what do you mean by that?" Taehyung said and Jungkook blush and shyly look down. 

"Ah...Ah... well... I was 19 0r 20 when I walk inside the house and Hyungie and Jiminie were... Uhm... ah.... (Jungkook hide his blushing face with his hand) ... you know.. making love..." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung chuckle on how the younger look so cute. "Hahaha, Oh? I see, it must be hard for you huh..." Taehyung said.