Chapter 34

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up and he smell something nice, he also felt a comfortable warmth. He open his eyes and met up with someone chest, he was surprised. When he look up he saw that Taehyung and him are cuddling in sleep. He blush, his heart was beating fast but he felt happy with this. He felt safe in Taehyung's arms. 

He look at Taehyung once more and he saw how handsome Taehyung is really is. He place his hand on Taehyung cheek and careress it. 

"Your Cheek are so soft Hyung~" Jungkook said and smile. 

"You look like a angel too."  Jungkook said. But he was surprised when Taehyung's hand held his, Taehyung open his eyes and smile.

"Your the one who look like an angel." Taehyung said. 

Jungkook blush. " No! I don't look like an angel Tae..." Jungkook said looking away. 

"No, Believe in me. You look like an angel and you act like one too. Your sweet and kind and were totally opposite." Taehyung said. 

"What do you mean Opposite Hyung?" Jungkook said and Taehyung gave a sad smile. 

"I'm not kind I guessed." Taehyung said. 

"Thats not True Hyung. Jiminie Hyung and Yoongi Hyung told me that You were a very kind person, your always nice to everyone. Jiminie Hyung talks about you during the times you were in High School. He said that Tae Tae Hyung is an average guy who hated math but a sweet and kind guy too. " Jungkook said and interlock his hand  to Taehyung's. 

"Whenever a friend would asked for help he always help them, sometimes people would take advantages of kindness but you never get angry, you just let them and whenever someone confess to you, you always politely reject them. " Jungkook said with a smile. 

"That was in the past Kook." Taehyung said. 

"I know, even our first meeting isn't really great." Jungkook said and Taehyung felt guilty about that. 

Jungkook kisses Taehyung hand lovingly and Taehyung blush. "But I don't regret on meeting you Hyung, you were nothing but nice to me. You take me to this expensive restaurant and I was able to eat foods that I only see in T.V. The time we have a friendly date, you held my hand lovingly just like this. You know hyung I feel safe when you held me close, your smile makes me smile as well. So don't tell yourself that your not kind Hyung. You are a very kind angel, its just your afraid to show that to the world because you were afraid to get hurt." Jungkook said.