Chapter 38

3rd Person's Pov

Currently, Taehyung and Jimin are in Jimin's studio. Jungkook is currently at Yoongi's office and they eat lunch together with Yuguem as well. Jungkook made lunch for them today, he also made for Taehyung who decided to share his with his bestfriend. After all he needed to talk to Jimin about the confession he just did. 

"Hm... Well, Jungkook is right you know. You shouldn't make a step if you can't finish it in the end. Because your not the one who's gonna be heartbroken in the end. It would Be Jungkook." Jimin said. 

"Why?" Taehyung said. 

"Because you will be happy with that Bitch, and Jungkook will left be alone moving on, on something that isn't easy to move on with. But, if you guys would stay just like this. Jungkook would able to move on just easy because you two were never been a 'thing' don't you think?" Jimin said.

"Yeah..." Taehyung said and look down sadly. 

"But I can't believe that you still like that bitch despite the things she did." Jimin said. 

"I don't like her anymore Jimin, but that moment when Jungkook and I confess my toung just stuck up. I can't tell Jungkook that I don't like her anymore specially when he was giving me a sincere look like that." Taehyung said. 

"Because what he said is true. Deep inside of you, you still long for that woman to come back to your arms. But if you deny this fact, give your self some time and observed and see if you will fall more to Jungkook which I know you will. " Jimin said. 

"I know, that." Taehyung said as he eat his lunch that Jungkook made for him, he smile. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Hey Kook, are you sure your okay with this?" Yoongi asked. 

"I'm okay Hyung, I can't force Tae Tae Hyung to love me when deep inside him he still love that girl." Jungkook said and smile. 

"You know Kook, I doubt that you guys would last like this. You know, being special friends and so... Because I'm sure that Mr. Kim will fall for you as time goes by, You'll see." Yuguem said. 

and Jungkook smile. "That would be great Gyeomy, But if thats would be just a dream I will accept it with whole heart. I want to see that the person I love is happy, even that happiness isn't me." Jungkook said and smile.

"Ah~ Kook, no one in this world deserve your love. Your very nice and kind which I don't think that you are even a human. You are an angel Kook." Yuguem said. 

"Yes, he is right Kookie. Taehyung would be really lucky if you too will ended up together." Yoongi said. 

Jungkook chuckled. 

"I think so Hyung." Jungkook said. 

"Well, Kook. I'm happy that you made this decision." Yoongi said and mess with Jungkook's hair who pouted. 

"Hyung~" Jungkook said and Yoongi laugh a bit so thus Yuguem. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫