Chapter 3

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung on the other hand was really angry about his confused feelings. Its been a year and a half since she left him and honestly he should forget her because she is not worth it, she isn't worth it, but Why can't Taehyung answer Yoongi's question by just saying a big NO, why does his mouth doesn't want to speak that way? why?

"Fuck!" Taehyung said while his mind was mess up.

He was walking in the street not minding that everyone eyes was on him. He wasn't in mind to hook with one of the sluts today. So he went inside of a random Cafe and saw that not much customer was around though the ones who is inside stop what they doing and all eyes on him. Taehyung didn't mind them and sat down on the farthest table he can spot and try calming his annoyed self. 

He got his phone and hoping that it would entertain him enough not to be annoyed. 

"Uhm... sir... " 

Taehyung look up and he was stunt. He look up and saw a very cute adorable boy who is looking at him shyly. 

"Holy Shit! How can be I guy like him could be this Adorable!? Those beautiful doe eyes, those round cute nose, those soft milky cheek, and my god Those beautiful lips!! This is ILLEGAL!!" Taehyung thought.

"May I get your order sir?" The boy asked cutely. 

"Ah~ His voice is so soft. Fuck!! I'm sure his voice would be music if he was moaning under me." Taehyung Thought. 

Taehyung smirk. "are you available in the menu?" Taehyung said. 

and the boy was surprised and confused at the sametime. "Me? But I'm not a food." The adorable guy said and Taehyung was surprised at first but he chuckled when he saw how the boy was cutely confused. 

"Well to me you are a very hot meal." Taehyung said. 

"Sir, You must be really hungry that your hallucinating. I'm no meal, I'm a human." The adorable guy said still looking at Taehyung very naively. 

"What wrong with this boy? Can't he see that I'm flirting with him?" Taehyung thought. 

"Anyway sir, what do you want for today?" The cutie asked.