Chapter 56

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook look so nervous because infront of him is Yoongi and Taehyung look at each other coldly and intimidating. Jimin was sitting beside him with a amuse smirk enjoying the coldly stare show down. 

"Hyung~ Jungkook is my boyfriend and he is  already 22 for god sake. Pls let him live with me, I promise I would take care of him. Beside if his out of this house you and that Midget can have sex any part of this house." Taehyung said. 

"And you will do that with Jungkook on your own House? No, No, No, Taehyung not gonna happened." Yoongi said. 

"But Hyung~ Me and Kook are lovers." Taehyung said. 

"I know, But I still don't give my fully trust on you. You were once upon a time a Playboy, you were my bestfriend and I know how you can be stubborn, jerk and a bastard. I see you as a type of guy that once you tasted someone you will leave them alone and pretend like strangers.  I can see Jungkook love you very much and I'm afraid that after you have sex with him you'll throw him away and then Jungkook would be hurt. " Yoongi said sternly. 

"Hyung~ I will never do that. I will never throw away an angel of my life who change me and the only person who loves me for who am I. Jungkook is a real angel, despite the fact that he knows about my past, my cold personality, he still loves me, he still care for me. How can I throw someone like him? If you let someone like him go then you would be the most idiot person that exist in this world." Taehyung said. 

"You really love my brother then?" Yoongi said. 

Taehyung eager nod. "Yes." and Confidently say. 

"Then Marry My brother and then, he can move with you." Yoongi said.

And Taehyung and Jungkook was surprised. 

"How about that Kookie? Your okay with that?" Jimin asked the younger who is beside him.

Jungkook blush and look down nervously. "I'm okay as long Tae Tae Hyung is fine..." Jungkook said shyly and Taehyung smile. 

"Its settle then,  I will marry you and make you as my Kim Jungkook." Taehyung said happily. 

"Kya~ When is the wedding then?" Jimin said.