Chapter 9

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook and Taehyung are now walking in the street while the Younger happily drinking his favorite drink. His hand is holding Taehyung and somehow it felt good and nice. As good as his Hyungs would held his hand or even better. 

Taehyung on the other hand didn't want to let go of this soft hand. He did held many hands many before and some were softer than this bunny's hand. But somehow he doesn't want to let go of this hand because it is too precious to even let go. It felt nice especially how the younger sip that drink cutely. 

"I wish I could be the straw." Taehyung thought, but when he realize it he quickly shook his thought away. 

"Shit! Kim Fucking Taehyung! Pull yourself together! Your not supposed to fall to him, he is supposed to be the one who's gonna fall for you, beg you to fuck him!!" Taehyung scolded his self. 

But honestly Taehyung can't help but fall for this bunny beside him. 

"Hyung, Thanks for paying my drink you really didn't have too." Jungkook said as he decided to brake the silent. 

"Its okay, beside I did told you its my treat." Taehyung said and Jungkook show his bunny smile that Taehyung can't help but find it cute. 

"You know you really have a cute bunny smile." Taehyung said. 

"Yup, many people told me that. They say I'm an adorable bunny." Jungkook said. 

"And I can agree with them." Taehyung said and Jungkook felt the same butterfly in his stomach feeling thingi. He smile at Taehyung. 

"Well, Hyung had a good smile too. Its actually nice to see you smile like that. " Jungkook said.

Hearing that, Taehyung felt something inside him bloom. He doesn't know what to describe it but he felt joy? Happy? . He can't describe it. But he knew that it was a nice feeling. 

"Well, Jungkook I think its getting late. Mind if I drive you Home?" Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head. 

"Its okay, I will text my Hyung about where I am. Afterall My Hyung always pick me up from work so its fine-" Jungkook didn't finish his sentence when his phone vibrated. He got his phone and pick up the call.

"Hello Hyungie?"