Chapter 51

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook graduates after a week and they did a simple celebration and gave some gifts to Jungkook. Yoongi asked Jungkook where he would like to go but Jungkook said that all he wanted to do is stay in his house with food, internet and video games. He wanted to relax rather than go somewhere and enjoy theirselves which would be tiring. Yoongi respect his younger brother's decision and instead bought him a new game which the Younger was really happy.  

Taehyung on the other hand was happy that Jungkook finally graduate, though he was glad that Jungkook decided to stay at home rather than go on vacation because he knew he can't go to Vacation specially now he had a new project coming up so he was really busy. Though he always go home (To Yoongi's house) to cuddle to sleep with Jungkook because seeing his lover, and by just cuddling him would make Taehyung's stress go away. 

After some weeks though, Jungkook took his bored exam to become a licensed Art Teacher but decided that he won't work as a teacher currently. He would like to Help Taehyung with this project first because he was worried that Taehyung would always go home late, skip dinner then he would hug Jungkook to sleep tiredly. Then woke up very early go to work and work, mostly his lunches that made for Taehyung would be ignored by the older. So Jungkook decided to go back as a secretary working for Taehyung to help him with this work. 

And For Taehyung, it seems that Jungkook is the only lucky charm he would needed to make his work less stressed. Well, seeing the younger working on some papers beside him just got him motivated not to find his work boring and annoying because there sitting beside him was his lover who's reading the papers with a serious face means he was working hard and Taehyung is working hard as well. 

When Everything was done, Taehyung's business was again famous in the news flash all over the country since he was again gain a success. And now they are doing a celebration where every employees were invited. 

"Congrats Tae, Your business is a success once more." Jin said. 

"Thank You Hyung. But I know that I couldn't do it without you guys." Taehyung said. 

"eh? whats this? The Arrogant, PLayboy, cold Kim Taehyung is thanking us? Thats new." Namjoon said. 

"I know right~ I suddenly think that the world is ending~ " Jimin said. 

"Your very Dramatic Chim." Yoongi said. 

"But you still love me~" Jimin said. 

"Your lucky I do." Yoongi said and Kiss Jimin who kiss back happily.