Chaptet 50

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook woke up in the morning and what he saw first was his beloved lover. He snuggle more into his warmth chest and hoping to sleep once more since he doesn't want to move much this day after an exhausted day yesterday and he suddenly felt that the arms around his waist held him closer. Jungkook close his eyes and smile hisself to sleep. 

An hour after, Jungkook woke up feeling that the comfortable warmth wasn't there anymore, so he open his eyes to find hisself empty laying in the bed. He sigh and he went to the kitchen only to find that all of them were sitting there with some heavy thoughts. 

"Good Morning Hyungs." Jungkook said. 

"Oh~ Morning Kookie." Jimin said with a smile. 

"Kook, you should see yourself in the mirror. Your Bed hair looks like a birdnest." Yoongi said. 

"I will fix it later Hyungie~ But now I'm hungry." Jungkook said. 

"Oh? Well, heres your breakfast." Yoongi said and put the plate on the counter. 

"Thanks, Hyungie. Are you all done eating breakfast?" Jungkook said and everyone nod. 

"Its just that, you were sleeping peacefully and none of us have a guts to wake you up." Jimin said. 

"Beside your impossible to wake up." Yoongi said. 

Jungkook just nod since he knew he was a heavy sleeper, then he received a kiss in the cheek. He look to his side and it was Taehyung so he blush. 

"Morning Babe~ Hope you sleep well." Taehyung said with a smile and Jungkook nod happily. 

"Well, after breakfast I would like to take you to a date if thats okay with you?" Taehyung said with smile. 

"Okay Tae Tae, is that okay Hyungie?" Jungkook asked. 

"As long as your back before 9 thats fine. If you aren't back before 9 say goodbye to your boyfriend because I will buried him in our back yard well the shovel is ready." Yoongi said. 

Jungkook look at Taehyung who gulp, though he was pissed off since Yoongi is really an overprotective Brother and for giving a 22 years old a curfew its really annoying. But, he have no guts to argue with Yoongi when he was emitting a deadly aura that could kill. He look at Jungkook who just smile.