Cha̸̛̤̱͇̝̦̘̤̱̬̗̽̅̌̉̇pter Nine

And also, what the hell what was that phone call?

---

Jeongin sat at his desk in class, waiting for class to start. Time for more not understanding.

Jeongin tapped his fingers on his desk, bored out of his mind. Jeongin was about to lean back in his seat when suddenly, he saw Chan walk into the room.

Huh?

Chan wasn't in this class.

Chan sat down at the desk next to Jeongin, causing Jeongin to look at him. "Cha- Hyung? You're not in thi-"

The bell rang, interrupting Jeongin's words.

Chan didn't seem to notice that Jeongin said something, so Jeongin decided to try again. Speaking in a harsh whisper, Jeongin tried to get Chan's attention once again. "Hyung? You're not in this class are you?"

Chan didn't respond.

Either Chan didn't hear Jeongin or he was ignoring him.

Jeongin tried again, whisper coming out louder than before. "Hyung!"

Chan still didn't respond.

What the hell?

Jeongin was about to try again, but suddenly the teacher began to walk around the room, setting down a paper on everyone's desk one by one.

Except for his.

The teacher didn't even look at him, completely skipping over his desk.

It was like he wasn't even there.

What the hell?

Jeongin slowly stood up, his chair screeching loudly across the hard floor. Not a single head looked over towards his direction.

Strange.

Jeongin began to panic. What was happening? "Hello?"

Nothing.

Jeongin was about to sit down when he caught eye of what was on the paper that the teacher gave to Chan. There was a single question typed hauntingly on the center of the page.

A single yes or no question.

Jeongin read the question, eyes widening as soon as he read it.

This couldn't be real.

Jeongin slowly looked around the room, noticing that the same question was on everyone else's papers.

What the hell was this?

Jeongin's eyes looked back to Chan's paper, reading it once again just to make sure he was reading it correctly.

The question honestly sent chills down his spine.

Do you believe that Yang Jeongin is a good person?

Yes

or

No

Jeongin felt his heart stop, panic filling his body as soon as he saw Chan mindlessly pick up his pencil and circle No.

But he wasn't the only one that circled No.

Everyone in the classroom seemed to circle their answer at the exact same time, an inhumanely perfect graphite circle, each circling their own unanimous decision.

Ņ̷̮͍̦̹̖̤̣̠̪̉̊͝Ǫ̴̤̺͖̝̮̝̰̣̰͔͊̐̌̉̀͗̿̊̕͝

---

Jeongin woke up with a start, heart pounding as he tried to catch his breath. Jeongin immediately sat up, gripping his hair with his now sweaty hands.

It was only a dream.

Thank god.

Jeongin immediately looked at the clock next to his bed, noticing he had about three more hours until he actually had to wake up for school.

Jeongin took one last deep breath before slowly laying himself back down again.

Jeongin squeezed his eyes shut, trying to sleep, but mostly failed because his panic stopped him.

He really needed to try to sleep.

---

As soon as lunch period rolled around, Jeongin immediately ran over to where Seungmin usually sat. Seungmin was already there, his book that he's been reading open as usual. Seungmin looked up from his book, eyebrows furrowed in concern. "Jeongin. Why do you look so panicked?"

Jeongin set his chin on the table. "H-hyung. I had a really d-disturbing dream last night..."

Jeongin explained the whole thing to Seungmin, shaking with fear and panic by the end of the description.

Seungmin took notice of Jeongin's state. "Jeongin. Take a deep breath. You look way too shaken up."

Jeongin complied, taking a long, deep breath. He immediately felt loads better. Jeongin looked up at Seungmin with appreciation. "Th-thanks."

Seungmin gave Jeongin a small smile. "Of course... now, your dream. Do you think it means something?"

Jeongin shrugged. "I don't know. It felt so... surreal. It scared me so much and... what could it mean?"

Seungmin thought for a moment. "Most dreams have symbolism for something, whether it's for the future or the past. It could represent something that you deep down know... or anything really."

Jeongin sighed. "True... it felt like a nightmare. It was, actually... I just, I don't know."

W̵̧͕̩͎͙͚̖͈͓̥̺̥͑̉͆ḩ̸̯̼̘͈͔̠̿̋̐͆y̵̛͍̖̞̹̤͇͚̻̿͆̐̈̽ ̵̛̜́͑̒̃̿̈̇̋͘̕̕͘d̷̛̛̰̫͇̗̺̣͓͎̩̻͙̱̙̗̞̑̂̏̃̓͑͝o̶̮̥͔̫͇̰͍̫͕̣͖̊͂̓͜ ̷̻̦̙̟̘̯̖̼͉̳̗͇͎̠̖̃̒̑͒͂͛̈́̔́̓͝y̷̬̥̲̍̀̉̔̈́̾̂̋̕͝͠ò̶͉̹̻̭̲̺̫͖̞͖ų̷̱̖̞̜͎́͊ ̵̺̳͉̜͖̱̠̣̼̲̏̏́̉͒̍̂̂͋̆̕̚͘͝r̸̡̜̩̬̼̣̜̝͕̰̣͉͐̑̇͂̎̔̍̆̈́́̈́̈ͅų̷̢̡̛̳̮͕̤̝̱̦̰̳̲͑̇̐͝n̴͓̩̮̻͉̪̦̩̏̀̿̿͌͜͝ ̵̞̞̈́̆̆̄̀̆͘͜͠a̸̝̮͎̞̪̙̫͍̤̗͖̥̥̦̐̓w̶̡̭̞̻̆̈́́̌̿̒͒̃̆̀̈͗̚ą̴̛̳̻͉̫̜̪͖̦̩͒̒̅͐̔̎͌̅̽̍̎͝ý̸̜̦̯̣̘̲̦̰̰̯̺͇̄̈͑̓̂͛̽́̓̍̐̕͠ ̴̳̘͊̈́͊̀̈͛̅͌̕͝f̸͓͙̞̔̿̃͒̾̈́̋͒͌̽̈͌̔͋͠ŗ̴͓̘̱̞̝̣̟͇̥͍̺͆̑̈́̈́́̓̄͆̇̀̋̔̕͝ỏ̶̢̡͍̩̦̹̞̘̼̐̏̓͆̉̈m̸̫̗̱̝̣̗̽̍̇͒͜ͅ ̴̢͖̘̱͉̙͔͙̺̻̙̿͑͂̆̊̆͆̓̑̊̃̕̕y̸̢̛̫͖̻͎̳̳̙̤͐̏͊̋͌̄̅̚͜ǫ̴̢͇͚̠̤͉̲͙̃̎̐̍̉͘ų̴̧͕̦̖̙͖̪̟͇͛r̷̨̧̪̬̳͖͙̼̪̓̈́̊̇̾̍̊͜͝ ̴̨̰̘̲̟̾̂́͋́͘͝f̴̛͕̺̠̺̍͂̽̽́̓͋̇͒́̚͝ȩ̴̢̯͇̝̺̤̗͔̈́̎̏̀̽̈́̇̒̍͆͐͑͘͘á̶̢̡̘͖͖͉̫̭͕̱̜̪̯̐ŗ̴̢̻̭̲̠͚͕̳͕̟͇̺̜̉͌͑̓͌̽́̈́͜͝͝s̵͈̩͚͖̀̍̃̾̾̊̃̏͒̈̀̀͌͝?̴̻̟̭̮̣͍̦͔͈̀͊̊͆̊̈́̆̎͛̔̆̕̕͜͜͝͠

Seungmin gave him a comforting smile, setting his hand on Jeongin's shoulder. "It could just be something strange or have no meaning at all. Maybe it was just there to scare you, but you should know that it's not real."

Jeongin looked into Seungmin's warm eyes, smiling a bit himself. "Thank you, hyung. I don't think I could do this without you."

And he honestly probably couldn't.

Seungmin was literally the one thing that kept him sane in this new reality. If he was gone, Jeongin would probably go crazy.

Jeongin wouldn't know what to do if Seungmin wasn't here.

A/N im just going to say that there is foreshadowing in this chapter, but it's probably not what you might think it is ;)

also im super happy because i downloaded pokemon onto my calculator earlier and i freaking love pokemon so im so happy i can play it during class heck yeah

unedited