Chapter Twen̸̡̔̈̾́̈̿͊͊̍̀͒͑̚͠t̴̡̨̥̤̱͎̲͚̟͓̣̭̏̄̈́́̊y-Six

ś̷͍̐̽̇̾̏̇͒̕͘͝͝a̶̯̻̪̜̐̏͘͜v̶̪͙̟̞̥̻̫̗̄͑͂̚ͅe̶̡̢̮͈͎̥̟͎̺̼͊̐̓̾̈̽̆̀̕͜͝͝͠ͅͅ ̶̣̖͓̝̻̋͋̿̇m̸̘̓̚͜ĕ̸̢̼͎̮͇̗̦͚͖

---

"Felix, Jisung, hey!"

Jeongin, who was currently holding hands with his boyfriend Chan, walked up to his two friends who were sitting at their usual lunch table. The two boys looked up at the pair and smiled equally enthusiastic smiles. Felix gave them a small wave. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

Jeongin sat down across from Felix and JIsung, Chan sitting down right next to him. Chan set his head on his hands. "Nothing much. Are you guys ready for the party tonight?"

Jisung nodded. "Oh yeah. I'm so excited."

The party that Chan was talking about was being hosted by one of those "popular" kids that nobody knew anything about. Jeongin theorized that they just hosted big parties as attempts to look popular, but in reality, their attempts did absolutely nothing for their social lives. (probably what happens when you don't write your name on the invitations) The person hosting was probably lonely, and everyone at the school just took advantage of it.

Kind of sad if you think about it, but everyone here were stupid, insecure, teenagers, so nobody really cared.

Being one of the biggest parties of the year, Jeongin knew that he'd probably see most of the whole school there.

Jeongin leaned his head on Chan's shoulder. Chan chuckled. "Tired?"

Jeongin gave a small shrug. "Kind of. School is just tiring in general."

"True, maybe we should've gone to sleep a bit earlier last night."

Jeongin shook his head, digging his head a bit more into Chan's comfortable shoulder. "Maybe."

Chan chuckled again. "Rest a bit Innie, I'll wake you when lunch period is over."

Jeongin closed his eyes. "Thanks."

---

Jeongin opened his eyes, feeling disappointed again as he now saw the same familiar dull inside of the cell he was in. Jeongin sat up, rubbing his back, muttering a small "ow".

The hard mattress was not very comfortable to sleep on.

As soon as Jeongin stood up, he began to recall the strange dream he just had. He's been having these weird dreams ever since he saw Seungmin and he didn't know what they were about.

But the dreams seemed to take place in the world that he knew before this one.

It was so weird.

He didn't know why they started or what they were about. Did they have some strange meaning? Or were they just there to taunt Jeongin?

He didn't know.

---

Jeongin sat down in a metal chair, staring through the glass in front of him.

Apparently, he had a visitor.

Jeongin eyed the guards on each corner of the room. The guards looked honestly intimidating, their gazes full of stone. They could probably capture him in seconds if he even considered escaping.

Good thing he wasn't planning to.

Jeongin sighed as he looked back to the glass in front of him. He never would've thought that he'd be in one of these rooms, nevertheless as a prisoner. He's only ever seen these visitation rooms in movies.