Ch̶͔̪̬͗̚͜͠ͅa̸̜̾̾̽̾͂͘͘͝pte̶̟̪͔̲̺̖̒̂̂͗͝ͅr̴̥̪̀̑͋̾̅́͑̽͂͂̓̕͘ Sev̶̭̄̚e̶̽̃nte̵̿̀̊̾͘͝͠en

⚠️⚠️This part contains extremely graphic descriptions of murder, blood, torture, sadistic behavior, marring and defacing of the human body, and death among many other extremely triggering topics. THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. Please be safe and feel free to skip this. ⚠️⚠️

Oh fucking shit Jeongin, you're so fucking screwed.

felix and jisung walked up to jeongin, felix immediately yanking jeongin up by his shirt collar and throwing him into a chair in the back of the room. jisung grabbed a bunch of rope, beginning to tie jeongin to the chair.

jeongin screamed. "what are you doing!? let me go!"

jisung gritted his teeth. "not a chance. this is what happens when you go against what we say."

felix grabbed a rag that was sitting on a table and stuffed it into jeongin's mouth. "now shut the fuck up."

jeongin felt tears well up in his eyes.

how the heck do they know that he told the police?

felix and jisung stepped back, some very malicious, unsettling smiles on their faces. "perfect. now he can't scream."

jeongin struggled, his muffled screams going nowhere.

someone send help.

felix began to walk towards the door, opening it. "i'm going to go find another one of his friends."

the door clicked shut.

jisung immediately walked over to the table, jeongin noticing what was on it.

a lighter and a knife.

jisung picked up the knife and sat down, beginning to sharpen the knife on the sole of his shoe. jisung chuckled. "we're going to have so much fun."

jeongin tried to scream, the rag in his mouth muffling it.

jisung looked at jeongin straight in the eye. "what's that? i can't hear you at all. oh wait."

jeongin watched as jisung continued to sharpen the knife until the door flew open, a figure being thrown into the room followed by felix. felix shut the door.

the figure on the floor yelled loudly. "let me go! what are you doing?!"

jeongin recognized that person's voice immediately.

it was chan.

no.

felix stepped on chan's hand, causing chan to yell out in pain. felix shifted all of his weight onto the foot that was on his hand. "shut the fuck up."

jisung stood up and walked over to where felix was, the pair grabbing chan and throwing him into another chair. they started to tie chan up in the same way, him and jeongin locking eyes. "jeongin?"

jeongin tried to yell back, but it obviously didn't work.

after stuffing another rag into chan's mouth, jisung and felix walked back over to jeongin. felix smiled. "now you get front row seats to the death and torture of your friend."

jeongin noticed that chan's eyes widened as soon as felix uttered those words.

"it's time for a little fun."

jisung picked up the knife and began to walk over to where chan was. felix followed, wiping his hands on his pants as he did so.

felix lifted up chan's arm, jisung readying his knife.

jeongin really didn't want to see what happened next.

jisung drilled the knife straight into chan's bicep, chan yelling out through the rag. dark red crimson blood began to flow from the wound. felix chuckled loudly, a noticeable glint in his eyes as he stared at the new wound.