Chapter Eî̵̡͈͓̤̲̳̲͖́͊̔̇̈̒̂͒̃̀̽̕ghteen

"have fun."

---

Chan was gone.

He was brutally murdered by Felix and Jisung.

Jeongin would know, he saw it happen with his own eyes.

That was earlier today.

So many things have happened ever since.

The discovery of the body.

The police arriving at the school.

Jeongin having to comfort Minho.

And even though so much has happened since, Jeongin still couldn't get the image of Chan's body getting tortured out of his head.

Jeongin didn't know how he was going to sleep that night.

He was traumatized.

---

Jeongin sat up in his bed. He could not sleep at all.

Jeongin ran his hands through his hair, a sob escaping from his mouth. He didn't know what to do. When he thought that he had the situation under control, the controller gets ripped out of his hands once again.

This was a nightmare.

Jeongin began to hyperventilate. This was getting way too much for him to handle.

And there was no one around to comfort him.

Because they were either a version in a different life or dead.

Absolutely no one.

N̷̢̛͎̪̹̯͋́͛̉̊̇̍͛̓̏̔́͑̔͋̈́̍̆̄͐̿̿̈́͋̕͝͠Ò̷̢̧̨̯̺͈̹̗͍̭̩̦̪̝͍̫͔̩̬̠̬̳̬̜̙͒̌̎͜ͅ ̷̘̻̩̮̳̝̺̖̙̗̘͛̒͑͒̒̂̎̈́̏̎̉̏́͋̐̅̎̒̈̈͘͠͠Ó̷̡̹̖̮͓̮̻̞̪̠̞̗̥̍͊̑̾̈́̌͌͑́̀̂͗̈́̽͐͑͜N̵̡͙̟̜̘̬͖̲̠̩̟̞͕̦͊̃̓͒̈̆̑͐̿̂̾̋̓̄̽̎̆͗̇͒̿̉̒͘͝Ē̴̛͚̣̺̳̲͖̳͎͚̲̺̬͔̙͉̪͍͛̎̓̍͛̾̂̀́̋̄́̍̒̎̒͘͘

Jeongin cluctched his pillow tightly, his sobs starting to crescendo in volume.

He never felt so alone.

Jeongin was about to lay down and try and calm down when suddenly his phone started ringing.

Jeongin's breath hitched. Who could be calling him?

Jeongin reached out with a shaky hand, flipping his phone which was face down over and reading the screen.

"No Caller ID"

Jeongin froze. The last time something like this happened, e̸̯̫̝̘͕͚̣̜͎͓̘͕̬̊͗̈́̇̎͆͌̃͛̚͜͠v̷̢̧̡̝͙̖̱̖̬̝̺͖͉̝͋͆̋e̶̢̼̮̻̞̗̫̲̻̫͔̻͍͖̬͒͗̅̈̆̌̈́̓̅̏͑̋̈́̒͠ȓ̴̛̟̠̯̣̰̼̗̐͋̎̎͑͊̕͝͠y̸̙̼̝̖͍̪̆͆͆̐̈́̂̅̌̕͝t̷̨̛͈̭̙̅̀͒̆́͒͌̈̏͂̉̐̍̑̕h̴̪̫̲̔i̴̼̣̻͙̹͙͔̭͌̔̀͗͋̿̏̓̉͋n̷̡̠̰̞̘͙̫̜̻̠͔̰͉̓̇̍͌̊͋̏̇͂̕̚̚͘͝ͅg̸̨̨̯͔̗̀ ̶̧̧̖̬̞̱̟̘̥͙̣̠͍̞̎̋̅̀̾͛̃̂̕̕͘͝w̵̢͓̟̲͇͔̰̞̍̔̈͛͐̕͘ę̶̧̛̦͎͓̔̽̿̽̉͌͑̚̕͘͝n̶͈̪̼̬͈̙̞̟͍̮̠̼̂̓͋̍́͠t̴̢̂̊̉͊̽̓̊͌̂͛͆̀̒͝ ̵̢̢̛̱̦̰̟͍͖͈̟̞̤̥̬̈́̐̌͗́̎͋̈́̃̒̈́͆̾̈̋͜ͅh̵̢̬͉̞̖̻͉̘͇̰̗͈̯̔̚͜͝ͅǫ̸̢̦̳̺͎̬̫̫̝̕͝r̸͎͇̬͔̞̦̻͉̮̖͓͈͙͚̪̫̔̑r̶̲̹̼̳̤͎̗̗̠̜̩̠͎̜̎̍į̶̰̩̼̼̺̙̙̰̪̭̜̻̜̋̓̂͒̈́̌͝b̷̛͖̗̗͙̤͇̳̯̹͓̒͛̄̎̿̏͛̈́́͠͝l̷̡͈̠̦̱͇̘̥̯͎̰͓̱̳̞͌̔̌̐̓̊̇͝ẙ̵̱͖̻̥͚͍͙̱̹͊́̑͜͜ͅ ̷̬͇͎̦͉̲̱̤̥̯͔̲͒̀̈́̐͐͌̾̇̂̈́̐́̕͝ẘ̸̗̫͚̫̙̥̈̈͛̈́̏͘͝r̷̬̬̘̱͍̦̹̎̽̽͊̀̄͊͆͊ơ̵̧̥̖̼͓͈̲̗͔̳̩̹͙͍͎̑͐̍̀͆̀̽͊̄̉͐͜͝͝n̶̨̡̳͍̼̭̖̪̟̥̋̽͜ͅg̴̥̑̿̕.

Not today, Satan.

Jeongin was about to tap the hang up button with a shaky finger, but then the call picked up by itself without him doing anything.

Jeongin's eyes widened as a voice came out from the other end.

"H-hello?"

Jeongin's breath hitched. He didn't know whether or not he should respond, but one thing seemed to stick out.

The voice seemed strangely familiar.

"Hello? Jeongin? A-are you... are you there?"

Jeongin literally froze. How did this person know his name?

Jeongin heard a sigh come out from the other side. The voice continued. "I know... I know you probably c-can't... can't hear me... at all, but the ♎̴̨̢̟̥̬͓̝̞͍͚̹͚̰͓̥͙̹̭̾͛̑́̌̈́͊̒̏̈́̅͂͛̀̓̋͛͝͝︎̵̧̬̹̫̦̩͔̝͚̣̟͓͖͔̥͎̰̯̹̬͊̑̿͛͆̑͂̍̎̅̎̎̉͋̔̒̓̈͘͜͜□̶̺̦͇̞͇̮̐̏͌͆́͐͗̀̈́̆͛̓̔̚͝︎̶̧̡͎͂̌̽̈́̂͗̽͌̓̒͌͑̉̚♍̷̢̨͉͖͕̮̙̣̰̘͚͇̭͇̮͔̖̀̀̌́͝ͅ︎̴̥̪̦͇͖́̎̌̔̍̐̓̏̊̔̿̔̊̒͘͠⧫̶̧̧͉̠̰̱͎͙̦̠͚͊̒̽̄̌̏̊́̈͛́̆̚͝︎̴̘͈̺̦̈͗̒̉̔͑̄͗͑ͅ□̵̡͈͎̫͚̜̩̪̎̏̃̆̇̍̌̄͗̀̐̽̐͘͜͠︎̷̢͙̩̲̖̗̰̠̝̦̫͕̻͙̰̯̎͐̀͆̆̐́̽̒̔̀̌̌͐̚͜͝͠͝❒̵̛͈̱̹̘̩̺̩̰̦̂̅̂̓̉́́̐̉̽́̆͂̿͘̕̕͝︎̷̧͙̹̗̜͈̗͗̌͆̾̀̒͗̈́̂̓̕⬧̶̬̗̬͍̯͖̹̱͚͍̱̪̭̟̽̾̈̇̈́̕͘︎̸̢̛͚͉̦̮͉̩̗͙͖̥̲͍̪̣͙̪̃̈́̋̎͐̂̾̒̅͘͝ said that you might... be able to."

The voice paused for a second, a sniffle coming out from the end. "I-I'm s-so unbelievably s-sorry, Jeongin. I-it's literally all my fault. M-my fault th-that you're... that you're like this n-now. I d-didn't mean f-for you t-to get in a ♍̶̦͔̀̊̈̂̀̓͛̾̍͗̆̒͗̅̐̕̚︎̷̛̫̤̰̺͓͙̠̝͔͔͕̦͚̌̇̎͊̿̅̈́̈́̈̽͂̔̾̊͆̋͘̚͜͠ͅͅͅ□̶̡̛̪̝͔̳͙͚̗͖̞̺̳̭͍͎̭͋̈́̈̽̆͋̀͊́̄̅͛̍̀͜͜͠︎̷͓̜̣̬̲͖̆͜❍̶̣͔̒͂̊̔̕︎̷̛̤̘́̓̈́̀̑́͒̄́̎̏̚͠͝♋̴̡̤͕͇͈̘̟̹̩̻̙̞̟̜͈̪̞̌̈̚ͅ︎̴̛̠̭̟̟̦̻̰͚̤͍̱̱̦̯̬͑̍͋̑́̃̊̎̌̇̿̍̾̇͌̉͊. I'm such a horrible ♌̸̛̺̆͐́͐̋̃͆̓̈́̀̀︎̶̧̢̧͙̪̱̜̣͇͎̠̘̦̜̗̩́̾̉͐̏̌́̂͐̑̿̈́̕̕ͅͅ□̶̧̛̖̫͔̗̥͇͇̖̺̻͍̥̟̰̪͎̜͂̍͐͐͛̿͑͌̈́̐͗̅͘͜͝ͅͅ︎̴̛͕̮̫́͒͝⍓̷̡̧̭̱̳̯̫̠̺̯̀͜︎̴̡͍͉̯̳̯̘́͂́̈́̒̇̊̀̄͛̑̈́́̔̚͝♐̶̟̩̀̄̈́͊︎̶̢̰̩̤̯̯̜͉̞͔̤̺̖͖̫̥̅̓̋̏͆̀̒❒̶̡̥͓͎̜̟̤̫͇̫̠͙͆̀́͋͋̄́̆̈̽͘͜︎̴͎̹̮̫̥̳͖̥̘͍͇̞̝̲̯̥̾̈́̂́̇̓̋̑͐́̚̚͝ͅͅ♓̷̢̗̻̣̖̹̠͖̮̋̓̈́̈̎̄̇͛̀͋̍͘͝︎̴̢̬̗͚̙̟̰̫̤̰̖̤̋̊́̓̿̋͋̾͘͜͝͠♏̵̨̼͉͎͈̦̬̦̥͓̥̯͓̙̳̩̜̺̹͂̿̒͛̎̄̀͛̉͐͋̐̋͝︎̴̛͍̞̝̙̪̯̰̘̲̪̖̞̖̤̪̹̱̞̽̓͋̐̊͒̋̾́̌͌͠■̸̨̧̨͕̙̐̈̇̓̕︎̶͚̮̝̝̦̭͈́̄͠͝♎̶̡̻̜̟̜̗͚̭̭͉͙̏̅͜ͅ︎̷̢̝͎̲̱̳͕̫̲̼̲̿̑̐̆̾̀̃̌͌̑̎͜͝ͅ."

Jeongin stared at the phone. What was this person even saying?

The voice began to get shaky, you can clearly tell that the person on the other side was crying. "Jeongin, I... I still c-can't tell y-you h-how s-sorry I am and... b-by th-the looks o-of it, you m-might never know. You'll b-be d-dead before I c-could t-tell you my r-regrets. and it's all my fault. Just... I-I never th-thought that I-I'd b-be so... I n-never thought I-I'd b-be in this situation, but h-here I a-am. P-please Jeongin, h-hang on... I-it'd t-take a m-miracle, but... hang on a-and p-please 🕈︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ 🕆︎🏱︎."

Jeongin heard one last phrase that made him confused before the phone call hung up on its own.

"i l-love you."

A/N this is the shortest chapter ive ever written big yike.

to all my american peeps, happy thanksgiving! stay safe y'all

unedited