Chȃ̸̡̡̢̢̖̠̗̘͈̗͓̬̩̜̮̈́͑́͋͒͛̀͋̆̐̔̓̑́̈́̈̓́̕͜pter Th̷͍͐ͅirteen

Jeongin knew that after this, he probably would never be okay ever again.

---

hey, hey jeongin.

are you there?

you are?

okay, good.

are you ready to ģ̸̡̢̡̩̖̯̘̤͕͖̠̝̱̝̙̯͒̓̈͆͐̏͗͂̑͘o̵͈̮̓͑̉̾̑̓̉́̃̓͊̆́̊̅̚͠͝?

because right now, it's your time to go.

☟︎♏︎ 🙵■︎□︎⬥︎⬧︎📬︎ ☟︎♏︎ 🙵■︎□︎⬥︎⬧︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎📬︎

---

Jeongin walked into school. He missed way too much because of his mourning, and he needed to catch up if he didn't want to fail.

Well, he was failing anyway.

Jeongin walked into the room of his coding class, taking his seat next to the window. Jeongin set his head on his desk, waiting for the bell to ring.

He hated this class with a burning passion.

Coding was something Jeongin didn't like at all. Because of that, he has literally no motivation to do anything in the class. It was really bad.

The shrill ring of the bell rang out through the school, the students settling in their own seats.

The teacher cleared his throat, silence coming over everyone in the class. The teacher smiled. "Okay, let's get started, class. Today, we're going to be starting a group project-"

The whole class groaned in unison. It was quite funny, it seemed like it was rehearsed.

Jeongin kind of zoned out as the teacher explained the details of the project, only picking up a few things like how it was a two-three person project and that it was due in two weeks.

The teacher began to pass out a sheet of paper with information about the project on it, finishing his speech about the project as he did so. "...let you form your groups and start planning it for the rest of the class period, which is about forty-five minutes now."

The students in the class immediately turned to each other, the volume in the classroom increasing as they all formed their own groups. Jeongin sighed.

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ●︎□︎❖︎♏︎♎︎ ❍︎♏︎

He didn't have any friends in this class, so he was going to have to work with some random stranger.

"Hey, are you in a group yet?"

Jeongin looked up from his desk, seeing one of the other students in the class, a bright smile on his face. Jeongin recognized the person, he knew of them in his old reality.

Hwang Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was one of those students that were quite rebellious, he smelled like weed all the time and he skipped class quite frequently. He was one of those people that you could tell that their life was going to shit and that they literally don't care.

It was quite strange seeing him here. Like all of his friends, he looked and felt like a different person. His raven hair was neatly combed to the side, his clothes fresh and clean.

He was definitely different from the Hyunjin that he knew back then.

Jeongin shook his head. "No, I'm not."

Hyunjin sat down at the desk in front of Jeongin and faced him. "Want to be in a group?"

Jeongin hesitated. Should he be in a group with Hyunjin?

Might as well, since he had nobody else.

Jeongin nodded. "⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎♌︎□︎♎︎⍓︎ ♑︎♏︎⧫︎ ❍︎♏︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ■︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎❍︎♋︎❒︎♏︎ Sure, I'm down."

Hyunjin smiled. "Great!"

Jeongin tapped his fingers on his desk. "So, uh... what exactly is this project about?"

Hyunjin's eyes wandered on the sheet of paper that he was given. "From what I understand, the project is about making a simple game in Python."

Jeongin huffed, mumbling under his breath. "Great. I have no idea how to do that."

I̸̧̪͎̼̹̻̣̗͔̬̦͉̜͓̰̦̹̲͑̃́́̌̽̾̈̎͆̊̀͊̀ͅ'̶̧̯̳̘̲̳͈̅͆̈̆͋̍͊̆̀͊̈̚m̸̨̛̮̺̼͚̰͚͎̭̘̆́̂̽̑̀̉̄͆̈́͗̓́̽ ̶̨̡͕̘̘̖̞́̊͊n̶̳̮̼͕͖̜̯̤̭̥̰̄̈́̇́̈́̓̕͜͝ͅơ̶̧̨͉͎̯̼͕̪͔̜̮̗̹͙̯̹͂͂̃̌̏̊̾̋̕͝͝t̸̛͔̪̀̂͛̆̿͒͊̈͜ ̵̬̠̙̻͔̼͕̝̃́ͅö̶̢̨̱̺̼̘̮̬̤̺͓͚͚̤́̀k̵̛̹̰̩̩̫̽̈́͆͑̌͊͗͐͂́̌̓̂̋̀̀̈́̀͜ä̵̯͖͓̥̜̠̯͎̜̮̠̥̮́̈́͌͑̇̈́͋̾͗̀̒͗̓͒͋y̷̢̡̙̗̖͖̹̣̦͉̪̫͈͖͈̠͙̼̞̪̐̀̆̔̓̒̏̽̐̂̐̈́́̾͋̑̿͐̇

Hyunjin chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll help you through it. Say, how about... do you want to come over to my house this weekend so we could work on it?"

Jeongin looked up at Hyunjin. This was really weird and out of character from the Hyunjin he knew before.

He seemed so nice.

Jeongin nodded. "Sure. That sounds good. What's your address?"

Hyunjin ripped off a piece of the sheet, writing something on it before passing it to Jeongin. "Here, that's my address. I also wrote down my phone number. Text me so we can discuss more about this project."

■︎□︎⬥︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ❍︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ●︎♏︎♋︎❖︎♏︎

Jeongin took the piece of paper and nodded, reading over it once before putting it into his pocket.

●︎□︎□︎🙵 ♌︎♏︎♒︎♓︎■︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎

Hopefully, he doesn't fail this.

A/N drink water

unedited