Chapter 1: The Wedding

Reid's POV:
I look around the room, everyone is smiling and happy. Garcia looks amazing in her wedding dress; a tight fitting dress until her waist, where it flares out, making her look like a princess. Morgan is looking very handsome in his snappy tuxedo. I turn around to see Hotch chatting with Rossi over by the punch bowl, both very dressed up in their best suits. Prentiss is approaching Hotch and Rossi, she is wearing a red knee-length dress that really suits her, tied in with her black heels. And JJ.. She looks absolutely stunning. Her baby blue dress sits just above her knees and fits perfectly around her waist. She is wearing black heels and her blonde hair hangs loosely over her shoulders. "Spence?" "Oh, sorry, what did you say?" I blush, realising that I had been staring. "I asked if you wanted to dance" "Oh, yeah sure" I say and take her hand, leading her to the dance floor.

Hotch's POV:
"That's a good one Dave" I say, laughing at one of Rossi's stories. "What's so funny?" I hear someone ask, I turn to see Prentiss standing there. I stare for a moment, taking in how beautiful she looks. Her deep red dress, her dark, straightened hair, her brown eyes... Aaron! Snap out of it! "Oh I was just laughing at one of Rossi's stories" I say to her, looking over at Rossi, who winks at me. I roll my eyes. "I'll leave you two to it" he says and walks off. "So... Morgan and Garcia look happy" I say, trying to start conversation, "Yeah, they really do don't they" Emily replies. I take a sip of my punch and look over to see her frowning. "What's up?" I ask, "There's no more cups left" she says, looking around the table, "Oh, here" I say, handing her my cup, "Thanks" she takes the cup and has a drink, then hands it back to me, leaving a red lipstick mark on the rim. "Oh sorry" she says, blushing and wiping it off with her thumb. "It's okay" I laugh, taking another sip. "Do you want to dance?" I ask, putting my cup down on the table, "Yeah, sure" she says. I take her hand just as a slow song comes on, "Oh" we both say, blushing, then we walk onto the dance floor. I place one hand on her waist, admiring how perfectly her waist fits into my hand, and I hold her hand in my other hand. She puts her other hand on my shoulder and we dance like this for a while, until we end up with both my arms wrapped around her waist and both her arms around my neck, her head on my shoulder, just swaying on the spot. I look up to see JJ and Reid dancing together and I smile. "Prentiss" "Hmm?" She looks up at me, "Look at the two love birds over there" I gesture towards them. "Aww they're so cute!" She smiles, her smile is so amazing. I look down at her and I smile too, then I lean down and kiss her. I quickly pull back. "Sorry" I say, feeling heat rising in my cheeks, "What are you talking about?" She replies, and before I know it, our lips are touching again. I can feel Reid's eyes boring into the back of my head, so I pull back. "What?" Emily asks, "Lets get out of here" I say, taking her hand and pulling her away from the dance floor. We walk over to a big tree past all the outdoor furniture and sit down. Emily sits next to me and I pull her into my lap. She leans up against my shoulder and looks back at me. "I've been wanting to do that for ages" she says "Me too" I admit and kiss her again. She leans back into my shoulder again and I wrap my arms around her waist. We stay like that for ages.

Garcia's POV:
Morgan and I have had the best night of our lives tonight. Everyone has been so nice and I'm so happy to be finally married to the love of my life. I look up at Morgan as we dance and he leans down to to kiss me. I kiss him back and smile, this is perfect. I look around and notice that us and Rossi are the only ones here. Morgan's family left about 10 minutes ago but the rest of the team is staying overnight here at Rossi's. "Morgan?" "Yeah Babygirl?" "Where is everyone?" I ask "Well Rossi is over there watching us dance, and Hotch and Prentiss are just over th-- where'd they go? Hey Rossi?" "Yeah?" "Where'd everyone go?" "Oh well Hotch and Prentiss walked off a while ago, did you see the two of them?! They walked off hand in hand, kissing one another" I start laughing "OMG hahaha finally! Those two have been flirting for ages!" I say, still giggling. "What about JJ and Reid?" "Well they went upstairs a short while after Prentiss and Hotch left" "Oh my god are you kidding?! If those to get together it will be sooo adorable!!!" I exclaim. "Morgan?" "Yeah?" He looks down at me, "Do you wanna see if you can find JJ and Reid? I'm gonna go find Hotch and Prentiss" "Okay Babygirl" he leans down and kisses me on the forehead before walking off.