LEFT OUT

'Taehyung really took it seriously. He hadn't came up here. I even left the door unlocked just to make sure he would come here.'

Jungkook fell saddened by Tae's action. It made him feel like he has been left out of Tae's circles of friends. He snapped back to reality when the girl grabbed his arm then hugs it. He look at her but was taken aback when he saw Tae,just a glimpse of it. He then runs his hand to his face, frustrated. He was about to close his eyes when Tae's pillow caught his eyes. He grabbed it then smell it. Tae's scent still lingers there tho it was mixed with cum. That's how he realised just how stupid he really was. He hugged the pillow then go along to a deep slumber.

A clicking of the doorknob wake Jungkook up. He scrunched his nose while trying to see who the invader was. His hopes drops when it wasn't Tae who came. It's the grumpy grandpa,Yoongi.
Yoongi just went straight to him then pulled Tae's pillow in his arms. He was still spacing that time , so he wasn't able to hold unto it.

*Tae will use it*
Yoongi said gripping the pillowcase off then open the drawers not bothering to ask for permission.

*Where's he?*
Jungkook asked.

*Asleep!*
Yoongi answered, pulling the pillowcase from the pile of pillowcases then hastily covered the pillow. He hold it down while he look at the girl then at Jungkook.

*No more questions?*
He asked frowning.

*No!...ahm.. I mean.. what's he gonna do with that pillow?*
Jungkook asked out of his trance like he's asking without thinking.

*Use it Gguk. What else. He hugged Jimin but I can't sleep cause he's too clingy to Jimin and Jimin is my pillow. So I'll get Jimin and give this cum-filled pillow to him. Got that?* He responded with annoyance lace through his voice then heads out with a banging door.