THE SINGLE UNAWARE

'ahhhhhhhh ohhhhhh..ahhh fuck..'
'hmmmmmm'

A mixture of sweats and sex-scent filled the room as Joonie rammed his rooster to Jin's hole, making the boy screams from too much pleasure as their burning body kept on slapping,making their room's bed shaking. In every thrusts the boy made,their bed's headrests hit through the wall.

The entire house is filled with grunts,growls,muffled sounds as the three pairs made the night their honeymoon.

Meanwhile, Hoseok doesn't seemed to notice the slight earthquake happening upstairs,as he was watching videos of his 'dates'. He hit the volume to its maximum level,making him unaware of the horror his members had been dealing with.

Yoongi who had been impatient by how his lover ignores him though he showed him his white-gluta-skin infront of him. He jerked off his shaft as he face front on Jimin.
The younger looked at him coldly,that soon turned to lust then back to cold. He refused to do it since his buttocks still hurts from the pasts nights they've done.

*Hyung come on,let me re.....ahhhhhmmm*

The boy felt helpless as Yoongi brushes his lips to his. Then hurriedly get the boy tamed as he draws wet kisses on the honeykissed skin of the boy underneath him.

'ahhhh please stop'
Jimin begged which made him scoffed and quickly sat upright wearing his pouted lips.

*I wanna try what you feel*
he bravely announced making Jimin looked up to him with wide eyes.
Well to be fairly honest, they're last make-love is two weeks past,means his butts not hurt anymore. He just wanna be on top and wanted to feel it,but his savage boyfie won't let him. He asked Tae's help on how to reach just like him,and there it is.

He tries his best to hide his smiles as Yoongi slowly positioned himself on Min's shaft. Jimin laughed upon noticing his boyfies closed eyes while feeling the pain,as Jimin never lift a finger to help him out.

*Come on,stop teasing me. Ahhhhh it hurts. Move now Jimin*
Yoongi begged but Jimin only look at him, waiting for what the boy could offer to him.

*You really won't move?*
Yoongi warned him. But Jimin still hesitate to obey him. Left with no choice,Yoongi humped his butt up and down on Jimin's shaft,nonstop,until Jimin held his waist trying to stop him. He smirked when saying,

*I'll always get what I want! Wait til I'm over here!*
He whispered coldly. Jimin should feel scared,but for some reasons, he just felt more turned on as he backs up his hips in sync with Yoongi's movements.

'ahhhh ahhhhhmmm ahhhh'
Tae moaned as he reached the peak of their climax. One more thrusts and JK's rock spurts all it's load inside Tae's hole,making the boy high from supreme pleasure.

'ahhhhhhh saranghae'
Jungkook whispered as he dropped his body on Tae's chest,hugging the latter while slowly removing his rod from the boy's hole.

At the same time Hoseok removes his headphones,comes the peace of his surroundings. He sighed thinking, he's the only one awake.

He went out on the living room but got shocked when the frame from below's NAMJIN's room,dropped on the floor, broken. He scratches his head thinking,

'DAMN.. NOW I'M THE ONLY ONE SINGLE'.