TRAINEES

Both NAMJIN and Taekook decided not to let the rest know about the incident that  happened to them the other day.

They were all busying themselves,taking turns in the washroom for this is the day that Hoseok told them to meet his 'dates', as what Jimin referred it to be.

After changing clothes and some whatnots they're now heading somewhere off sight. Hoseok leading them to some abandoned warehouse as what they knew of.
Their jaw dropped upon entering the said building. It doesn't look like abandoned at all. The insides look grand and tiled up. But the interior was not the one that gotten their attention,but the chorus of crowds counting,and some foot stomps.

Jimin runs first,followed by Yoongi and Jungkook. The boys turned on the left corridor and vanished but the others just walk their way, following their tracks.

Hoseok smile as they got closer. The voices of the crowds got louder as they comes nearer.

They reached the three who stood there impatience can be seen from their presence as the rest walked calmly.
Jimin then throw open the door as soon as Tae's feet stopped near JK's. He hang his mouth open watching twenty to thirty teenagers who lifts their heads up,bowing while greeting them.

*Anyeonghaseyo Bangtan!. We are ARMY'S and we're Hoseok's trainee's*.

They happily shouted while bowing their heads thrice. The guy that serves as the leader of them all approaches Hobi,as they both then went out to talk something.

Jin went near to them,talking in the center as the boys and girls settled down, following Namjoon's gestures.

Jimin placed himself on the left side,with Yoongi sitting next to him,facing their fans.
Jungkook and Tae both stomps their way to the right side of Jin's---- Stumping their butts on the tiled floors without any space left for them. Their thighs brushes as their shoulders touched. The fans didn't said anything for they were used seeing them glued from each other in every fansigns that they attended.

Hoseok finally came back discussing about names of trainee's who planned to apply in different companies.

Happiness filled him as he watches ten of his juniors bid their goodbyes for they'd graduated from his choreography.

He shakes their hands one by one then sets himself next to Yoongi who pats his back as soon as he's settled.