BROKEN

2 YEARS LATER:

Water splashing, bubbles flying,as Tae and Jungkook keeps on giggling from inside the tub. Feet tickling each other underneath the soapy water,as Jungkook slowly getting closer to Tae's whose hands were busy wiping the soap out of his face.

"Tae!" Jungkook called ou the latter making him to look at his way only to get greeted by warm lips.

"Ahhhmmm... Ggukkk" Tae whimpered dragging the boy even closer to him.
Legs wide open,feet tangling slowly to JK's sides.

"I love you Tae" Jungkook whispered to his ears making him to squirmed on his neck.

Tae's tears flooded like a river as those mem'ries keeps on brimming inside his dull mind.

"Ughhh ughhh argh"
Jungkook's moans and a staff's voice can be heard on the far end of the comfort room.

Taehyung stood there,leaning infront of the mirror,watching his tear-streaken face. He looked pale if only he is not wearing make up,people could see how frustated he was for the past few months that Jungkook gone cold towards him.

The lustful groans and skin-slapping slowly faded,making Tae to hurriedly grabbed the doorknob carefully,not to let the cheater know of his mere existence.

Yoongi saw Tae's messed up face. He run his way to reach him. "Tae are you okay?" He asked.
Taehyung didn't respond to him,as if Yoongi wasn't there beside him.
Tae turned on the left corridor and get inside the elevator,pressing it up to the rooftop.

Yoongi has always been there with him, following him and just said nothing, afraid to break Tae even more.

Few minutes and they're finally at the rooftop. Tae stood there on the middle,head hang lowly,as his tears falls like waters hurrying out to fill the pool--- revealing a broken reflection of his face.

Yoongi settled himself on the far end of the rooftop of Bighit Building, readying himself to soothes Tae if he needs him.

He watched as Tae slowly dropped himself,kneeling while hugging himself. Yoongi's tears streamed down from his eyes,as Tae's body trembles from too much crying. He slowly walk towards him and reaches to hug him,hold him tight in his embrace.

* Hyung it hurts.....it hurts a lot... How... How could..he cheats on me. . Am I that bad to love...am I...am I not...enough....Hyung I...* Tae cries his eyes out.

Yoongi back -hugged him and pulled the boy even tighter.
*You're not the one who was at fault Tae. You loved him enough... Shhhhh... I'm here...I will ALWAYS be there for you Tae... You were and always be enough for me,for all your hyungs. Jungkook is not the only guy in the world.* Yoongi whispered patting his back lightly.

*I never thought he could cheats on me. I..... I never...*

*You know how he was and how he is... Don't blame yourself for him. Just free yourself Tae. *

Tae burried his face in Yoongi and hugs him tight,like he was the only thing in the world who can take him away from the pain his bearing.

*I wanna go Hyung!* Tae spat out, earning a nod from his Hyung.

They stayed like that,hugging each other and eventually Tae falls asleep.
Yoongi dropped Tae's body slowly on the cold pavement,as he hurriedly pick up some blanket and bedsheets,of which he usually uses if he feels like sleeping there.

He places the mat,then drops the cover and picked Tae up to place him in there. He hugged him and grabbed the blanket,pulling it to cover them both,as Tae snuggles his head tight in his chest. "Hyung don't leave me. I don't wanna see him anymore. Please take me away from him. " Tae murmured through his closed eyes.

*I will Tae. I will* Yoongi responded,kissing the latter's forehead,before closing his eyes to sleep.