🔥🔞🔥

'ahhhhh Jungkook-ah '
Tae
'whaaat Tae..I can't hear you'
JK
'ahhhhhhh too much'
Tae whines as Jungkook keep on running his palm on Tae's duck.

Tae arches his butt forward, trying to feel more friction from what JK has been doing to him.

'hhahhahahmmmm now look at you Tae!'
JK whispered huskily.

Tae shivered hearing his boyfriend's teasing then he reaches for the latter cockroach then squeez it.

'ahhhhh siiiiit..ahhhhhhhhmmmm Tae it hurts!'
Jungkook complained,while moaning.

*Have you done it before ?*
JK asked Tae sincerely,making Tae frozen for a moment before shrugging his shoulders.

'nopeeee'
he winced as JK stopped palming him.

*Whaaat? Ohhhh man you should've told me earlier.*
JK exaggerated reaction makes Tae glared at him.

*Fudge if you think about stopping now,I swear Gguk I won't step my foot back in here.*
he warned. Jungkook looked at him, exasperated.

"Ahhhhhhhhmmmm ahhhhh ahhhhhhhhTae"

'ahhhhhh slow down ahhhhh it's ahhhhh'

Taehyung moaned.
They keep switching their position from top to bottom. (You know what I mean something like what they called 6 and 9)
Heads bobbling and nipples twitching as hands busy roaming around each other's, sweating body. Pillows were kicked down on the floor,as sheets ripples through their wiggling buttocks. Until body slapping mixed with moans can be heard to the next room.

Jimin has his hands covering Yoongi's ears from what feels like thirty minutes past and the roommates still busy with their lustful whatnots that Jimin wishes to end soon. The boy that was laying on his thighs moved,and how he wish he won't open his eyes or he would be doomed.

He let out a heavy sigh as Yoongi just faced on the other side then calmly back to sleeping. Jimin's hands trembles,wishing to not listen to Taekook's foreplay cause his roderick is now coming to life. Standing straight,poking on Yoongi's hair that he was afraid might wake the boy up and he would be punished for it.

'ahhhhhh'
he moaned as he feels currents running through his body,filling his body with ecstasy. His moan made Yoongi's eyes open and stared,smirking at Jimin as the latter's eyes close and mouth opened. Yoongi grabbed his head and leaned it against him and they kissed.

'FUCK'
Jimin muttered knowing what will comes next for his sorry ass.

"ahhhhhhhhmmmm ahhhhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhh''
Tae and JK both can't hold on anymore. As JK's duck burried deep on Tae's hole and Tae's hand keep on stroking his shaft. Three straddles more and JK growled deeply as their body collapsed on the bed. JK on top of Tae's back as his cockroach still attached to Tae's hole. Tae's body trembles as his cum releases on the rippled sheets. His eyes widened upon seeing the sorry condition of their bed covers. He slowly removes his hand then tap JK's waistline, telling him to take his rod from his butt. JK jolts then obeyed. Their wasted body's now facing each other as both played with their fingers. Intertwined it then clasped it tightly,hoping not to let go with this sweet thing happened in between them. Their eyes widened when Jimin's moans can be heard from their roam. And they laughed.

Jimin lays flat on Yoongi's chest after their hot session.

'ouch...I hate you. Hyung'
he cried.
Yoongi just look at him grinning from ear to ear,before he pinched the chimchims cheek. Then gently brought his head up to his then kiss him. He wipe Jimin's tears then whispered

'I love you Jimin-ie'
with his still savage-sexy-gummy smile and cute voice. Jimin nuzzled his head on Yoongi's chest then gave up his eyes in complete slumber, exhausted,from all the positions he' ev been through. Yoongi then removes his shaft from Jimin's hole and slide the boy's body besides him. He stood up then cleaned Jimin then himself. He covered themselves with the new cover before he closes his eyes and embrace Jimin tightly before he give up himself to his second sleep of that lustful night.

Jin walked inside the house and he was surprised by how silent the house is. But his eyes soon widened upon seeing Hoseok lying on the corner with two pillows pressed hard on his ears,asleep. The boy looked so tired making Namjoon curious of what had happened earlier before they came home.