THE RING

It has been four days when Jungkook noticed Tae hadn't use his ring. Though he doesn't show it but his deeply hurt  inside.

They were currently eating that night,and everything was all quiet.
He don't feel like talking for that dinner.

Tae looks at him and try to guess what he's thinking. But he can't read his mind.

'He looked kind of hurt or blank or I don't know'.
Tae thought as he slowly dropped his pizza then looked at Jungkook. He played with his fingers for a bit then look at the guy infront of him,who's eyes were down and focused on his food,though he's munching it without even thinking he's eating.
Tae dropped their silence and asked,

*what was it Gguk!*
in his baritone,deep voice.

*What's the matter?*
Tae added.
In his surprise, JK just looked up to him with his cold glare,then bursting in tears.

*Why you're not wearing your ring Tae? Have you regretted saying yes to me? Are you trying to hurt me cause it hurts seeing your ring finger empty after my proposal!*
Jungkook asked as he harshly wiped his tears with the hem of his sweater.

*Ring? Proposal?*
Tae asked with his jaw dropping.

*What...when.... Why..I...*
Tae stuttered making Jungkook stand up from his seat.
He then run upstairs on the other room and bangs it.

*Fuck... And now he forgotten it!* Jungkook cried his balls out then fell asleep,from tiredness.

Tae kept on banging his door as he cries. He then run towards their room in search for that ring,JK was talking about.
He was in search when the doorbell rings. He was crying at that moment as he heads downstairs not bothering to fix himself up.

*HYUNG!*
Tae was shocked but hug them one by one then stayed a bit longer in Yoongi's shoulder with Jimin tapping his back to calm him down .

*What is it Tae? Are you two fighting again?*
Hoseok asked while dropping his bag on the sofa but Jin hold it then drops it to the floor next to his.

*Jungkook.I made him upset.*
Tae said while pouting like a baby. His tears keeps on falling from his eyes.

Namjoon, after their tiring flight,heads on the kitchen to search for something. His eyes glitters after seing two boxes of pizza,red wine, black noodles and veges and fruits on the table.
Jimin who goes after him,amused by what his seeing.

*Wow! This two really. A ruined night for my hungry mouth. I'm so hungry so I'll worry about them later!*
He mouthed to Namjoon who's eyes still focuses on which food to grab. Joonie's hand lands on the box of pizza but little fingers stops him from opening.

*Yahhhh that's mine*
Jimin protested with his hand on the bottom of the box.

*If I were you I'll let go. Except if you want this pizzas on  floor.*
Namjoon warned the boy making let go. Namjoon removes the ribbons on the box slowly,trying hard not to ruin the whole box itself,or they'll be eating air if this box falls off from his grip.

Tae explained to Jin,Hoseok and Yoongi about how he forgotten about the proposal and his ring gone making JK walked out from their dinner date. He was crying the whole time, thinking how stupid he is.

*And Tae the alien,it does hurt. He let you not wear it for a day but four days. Oh my!!! And you even kept it a secret from us. We didn't even witnessed what was your reaction or how you looked like when you collapsed. Ahhh man!*
Hoseok spat out then heads towards the two who were busy eating.

*We'll help you find it Tae but first knock on Jungkook if he won't open then go find the spare keys and open the door.*
Jin said making Tae looked up to him only understanding the sparekey part.

*Why I hadn't think of that first when he locks his door.*
Tae whispered but his deep voice suppressed him from keeping it to himself.

*Cause your no brainy Tae*
Yoongi laughed then followed them on the kitchen.

Tae run towards his room and search for the spare key. He grabs it once he found it then head straight to JK's. He stopped from his tracks seeing JK's face down on the pillow with his butt lifted on the air.

*Shit!*
Tae gasped finding JK's position,sexy. He closes the door behind him as he slowly approached him.

*Gguk!*
He called out,tapping the boy's backs lightly.