Hurt Tae

Taekook's relationship had been going smooth and fine,Jimin still maintain his soft and caring love towards the savage grandpa who always scold him in every mistakes he made. Though deep down inside he wanted Jimin to always stay beside him and cuddles him.

Jhope just keep himself in between NAMJIN, Taekook and Yoonmin,he always felt like a thirdwheeler that he never really cared about for as long as he has some sprite then everything feels right! He sighed then watch Taekook again flirting just infront of his salad.

Jin prepares every recipes he needed. He places everything beyond his reach,as Namjoon's hard footstamp echoes through the walls on the kitchen. He hurriedly grabbed the pan, right on time, before Namjoon reaches on his spot then lays his head on Jin's broad shoulders. He heaves a great sigh, guilty by what Namjoon had been through because of his embarrassment. He badly felt sorry for him but he's not yet ready to sleep with him, knowing the boy know how badly he wants them to be something.

Namjoon always stay up all night then head straight on the kitchen to sleep on Jin's shoulder,hugging his waistline as the boy prepare their breakfast. It's been going on for almost a month.
He doesn't know why,but Jin's absence on his bed was a big trouble for him. He was greatly pleased when Jin agreed to let him rest on him.
He giggled thinking how good they may look like if they were a couple. Those thoughts made him snap his eyes open and Jin's fast breathing has him back to sleep again and this time he never want to think about anything anymore. Just his clingy position and Jin's breathe.

The boys schedule had been so busy that they feel like their body was never enough,from World tour to fan meetings and interviews that they badly would need to attend to. They were all so drawn out in catching up with their careers  without noticing a member who's always been counting the months tick by so fast without hearing a word from his boyfie. And it's been 11 months ever since JK and Tae started their relationship. Tae hurts to admit it,but JK seemed not to care about his needs of romanticism,knowing how clingy he was as a person. Despite with their busy schedule,he badly want for his bae to even greet him a simple 'happy monthsary' even without Flowers or anything unnecessary,just those words matched with a whisper 'I love you'. But he's tired from waiting for the boy. He hates to tell it to anyone but he's counting the days left right before their anniversary.

Tears trickles at his eyes' corners as he quickly wiped it with his hands,afraid of being seen in his sulking state as JK approaches him.

Jungkook wondered why Tae was so silent in each same date in every month. He never really had sweet hormones in his body,though he knows that must be something important,he ignores that thought,knowing Tae would always have a smile reserved only for him. And that's what all he cares about.  His smiles and everything about Tae,is important for him.