END

Cool breeze brushes off Tae's long hair as it cascading through his shoulder. "Hmmm! May I know what's in your mind right now?" Jungkook who's gone tired staring at him from a distance,finally approach him then reach to encircle his arms to Tae's tiny waist. " Nothing that much!" Tae responded leaning his back to JK's chest. Jungkook tightened his grip and took hold of the latter's waist as his head rests at Tae's shoulder.

None of them said anything.Only their breathing can be heard adding up the noises made by the waves as it comes and goes,hitting the seashore just few feet away from where they were standing.

Their wedding would be in three days time. Tae should feel happy or excited , but what they'll gonna do afterwards made him think twice.

"Are you sure about telling the world? We can live freely without tho. You know... it's just..huh!" Tae doesn't know how to put his thoughts into words. Afraid of making the latter upset. "Tae there's nothing wrong if we will let them witness about us. And besides... we'll announce that three days after the wedding. So..it won't affect us or anything...Just stop thinking too much..It won't be good for both of us." Jungkook said brushing his chin in Tae's shoulder as he pouted. "Okay!" Tae responded then takes the latter's arm out from caging him then one's his done,he then turned towards him and jumped up startling Jungkook---Luckily he catches him as Tae just wrap his legs to his back as Jungkook's hands supporting his butt not to fall off him. "I'm sleepy now. Take me back upstairs." Tae said dropping kisses to Jungkook's neck. "Ahhh hmm.okay but first stop that! It'll hurt me if you won't take that seriously. You always left me with an aching boner. " Jungkook.

"Aha! Coz it's essential for two future couples not to meet their lustful needs before their wedding. " Tae said not minding to stop kissing him. "Says who?" Jungkook asked he tilted his head to the side as he slowly felt aroused by Tae's doing. "ME! HEHE... OKAY IM GOOD NOW.." Tae mumbled as he fastly removes his legs from his waist and get back to his feet. "Ahhh Tae! You always do this to me!" Jungkook can't help himself but to hide his bulge under his folded arms as the entrance of the hotel getting closer as they walk. "Sorry! " Tae said wrapping his arm to JK's waist.

"May I sit here!?!" Mr. Kim heaved a sigh as the voice he always think about while sipping the wine,came unexpectedly.

"Yah you may!" He said not minding what he just said.

"Can we talk?" Mr. Jeon said in a calm voice.

"We're already talking!" Kim said kind of irritated by his presence.

"I mean...you..know...like.." Jeon struggled to take his thoughts for words. Not knowing how to ask him out.

" Okay okay. Thirty minutes!" Kim said walking out from the small bar of the beach resort they were in.

"So ahm. I wanna know what happened!" Jeon said for he wants to know everything to answer his questions. Why they didn't last.

" That's not important anymore Jeon. And besides, our sons getting married, we should forget about all that." Kim said trying to act tough.

"Sounds convincing! So did you? Have you really forgotten about me? About us?" Jeon said not wanting to hold off his tears as it now prickles through his lids.

"Huh! Years had long gone. We don't have to talk about all that!" Kim said not meaning what he said.

"I still love you!" Jeon cried this time making Kim to face him with his widen eyes.

"You....hmmmm!" Jeon kissed him. Kim doesn't know what to do. His body's betraying him,no matter how hard he yells inside him. To push and stop the kiss but Instead,his heart gives in. He held the boy's head and kiss back. Yes they're old and all. And he knows that. They both knew this is wrong,but body can't stop what the heart wants.