Whining Gguk

KOREA:

Hoseok came home from somewhere which makes the rest look up from him with their questioning look.

*And from where have you've been Mr.Dating who?*
Jin asked with his crossed brows.

*Just somewhere Eomma!*
Hoseok responded,slowly taking his seat next to Yoongi then hugged him from behind.

*Yeah go take your date here, don't steal my Gummy from me!*
Jimin yelled upon noticing Hoseok being too clingy towards Yoongi.

Yoongi just grabbed his head and kiss him while Hoseok still has his hands from Yoongi's waist. Yoongi then hugged Hoseok too,right after kissing Jimin. Jimin just shut his mouth then went on the other side near Hoseok then hug him from behind.

*Sorry Hyung! I love you!*
He whispered then kiss Hoseok's cheeks.

Hoseok looked so tired,and eventually falls asleep while the lovebirds trapping him from their embrace. Jin clicked his phone's camera,for  countless times then falls his head back to Joonie's lap.

JAPAN:

Taehyung is playing PUBG upstairs while Jungkook sat on the sofa downstairs, watching random movies. He felt so bored then an idea popped up from his mind.

*Anyeong Mama Bird!* He spoke out as soon as the receiver of his call picked up.

*Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Daebakkkkk miss me already baby punk?*
The other teased him.

*Eomma miss you! Tae is busy with his games. I have no one to talk here. * Jungkook said like a baby telling his mother how left out he feels like.

*Waaa is that my fault now?*
Jin responded like he doesn't care.

*You were the one who cried like a baby and follow him there and now What drama are you on?*
Jin teased then let out his windshield laughters making Jungkook laugh too.

His laughters reached Tae's ears making him stop from playing and went close to his boyfie as the latter kept on talking with his backs facing Tae's.