SILENCE

Minutes ago they were all laughing and jumping,going along with nice music. But ever since Namjoon came downstairs,crying, none of them seemed interested in their singing.

Jungkook quickly goes to turn off the karaoke and they all looked up when Jin went down with his red  puffy eyes.

'what happened?' 'what's wrong?'
  'did something happened upstairs?' theses questions keep on running from the rest of the members brain as Jin headed towards them,passing through before he said,

*let's eat now kids I'm hungry!*
with a force smile. They all followed him,with down faces.

Their lunch was not the usual noisy chit-chats anymore. It feels like they were having a funeral where only their utensils,fork and spoon,knife and chopsticks are the only things,click-clucking while they eat. The lunch went on and off,but no one dared to talk even a bit. Namjoon's face focused on his plate,Jin sitting next to Jhope and Jimin was thrown next Jungkook and Tae. He was saddened even more while looking at Yoongi and his spot. It looks like he cares nothing more than, he was supposed to be next to Yoongi and why he's always involved in every fight.

First Tae,taking his spot next to Yoongi and now there's Jin. He's really worried where he'll end up next after this lunch.

Yoongi look at him, glaring while pointing his chopsticks in Jimin's food then signed him to eat. Jimin left with no choice than to eat while still staring at Yoongi.

Dinner came and it was just same from lunch. They were all silently eating, focusing in their own meals except Yoongi and Jimin,sharing glances from time to time and Jungkook and Taehyung,brushing their arms while eating,more like flirting infront of their members. Jhope can't stay still his feet,he want to play and talk just like this morning,but his members were all quiet. He really' hope beyond all hopes that someone would talk first but none dared. So he just finish up his food then wash his dishes then go on the living room, playing his phone.

After their dinner, Seokjin went up first then packed all his things,leaving the diary behind. He take all his clothes to Yoongi's room,making Jimin gawking at him from downstairs. He watches his hyungs leaving the door shut with his luggages then brought it downstairs. He opened the door on Jhope's,which was downstairs near the living room,and put it there. Jimin felt like in verge of crying. It seemed like his Hyung just kick him out from his safe haven. But before a tear roll down his cheeks,Yoongi came and wrapped his white-soft hands in  Jimin's shoulder. They both watch as Jin go back upstairs on Yoongi's room then take Taehyung's bag too, opening Jungkook's room,then gently put it on top of JK's bed. He was busy doing all this packing,while his members watch him, silently.
But not Tae.

*Yeah Hyung why my clothes are not in here?*
he complaint.

*where are my clothes Jin-hyung?'*
he added,pouting.

*shut up Tae. It's on your Kookie's. And don't tell me you hate it. I saw what you two are doing. Now get out of my room!*
Jin rapped.

Tae just hug Jin then kiss his cheeks making Seokjin hit his butt playfully.

*Don't go back in here ARASSEO?*
He commanded. Tae just give him a shrug then a Taebooty before Tae went down saying

*You know I won't buy that Hyung!*

*You brat! Listen to me huh.*

Jin responded, pleading. If Tae won't listen to him then it would be a total mess.