SICK TAE

The Bangtan boys were currently having a concert in Osaka Japan. They were in the middle of their performances when Tae's feet trembled. Though he tried his best to act natural, he's current state haven't scape in JK's eyes. He always looks at him,making sure he won't drop and hurt himself. He was so into Tae's condition while keeping his body and mind set to Fire Dance,but his eyes keep on checking Tae from time to time. He was so worried that right after their endingment,he waited patiently to stand next to Tae and hold his shoulder accompanying him as they walk their way out to the changing room. Tae's panting and JK's heart keep on hurting,seeing him so weak for the first time.

*Hyung you okay!*
he asked though Tae's painful condition is very visible in his eyes.

*Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!*
Tae answered weakly,looking at him like he'll be seeing him for the last time. He's way too tired since their practice time,he couldn't keep up with their busy schedule,his body dropped low 'til the ending of their concerts. He was glad though to have finished it and had the chance to glance towards Jungkook before his body collapsed on the latter's hand,scaring JK out of his wits. He screamed for help and never stops until the medics takes Tae's body carefully and lies him on a stretcher. They tried their best to take him to the hospital without being noticed by the fans. The medics went to the secret exit of the stadium so no one would noticed them while the others went to front to distract their fans. They hired someone who looked like Tae and with the same height,so fans wouldn't be suspicious.

Jungkook can't keep his body still as he tries his best not to cry infront of cameras as he waves his hands for a goodbye,then hurriedly hop inside the car. All of them where so worried including the staffs and managers,who go along with them. Yoonminkook wanted to go straight to Tae but they still have to go to the hotel they're staying at so sasaeng fans won't caught Tae's bad state.

As soon as they entered in their different rooms. Jungkook quickly followed Yoongi, readying his bag to pack some of Tae's clothes that would be used during his stays in hospital.
Yoongi saw how badly Jungkook's face was,so he let him in and let him also be the one to watch for Tae for they'd have to make a bit of distraction for fans. They decided to open Vlive right after they arrived so fans would be busy to them,but of course JK and Tae would be excluded. Jungkook pack Tae's clothes in a flash before he faces Yoongi then hugs him.

*Thank you Hyung*
he rubbed Yoongi's back before he went out,not forgetting to lock the door behind him. He put on his masks, covering almost entirely his faces,then place his cap over his head, lowering it a bit so his eyes would be the only visible in the people's eyes.