HOBI

When Tae and Jungkook arrived,we were all settled already in the dining room. Me and Mark were seated next to each other as we waits for them to come and join us. *Anyeonghaseyo!* JK greeted us with his deep-teasing voice matched with his bunny smiles with Tae slinging his hand in JK's shoulders,dragging the boy closed to him even if they're walking in the huge hall in our apartment.

*Woahhh hyung-ie!!! Daebakkkkk!!! You two are dating?* Tae asked settling himself next to Jimin. JK settled himself next to Tae, racking his chair a bit so there would be no space between the two. Tae and JK's shoulders touched and I'm for sure their thighs too. This sight would never be new to me, they're doing this ever since they forgot the word SPACE.

*AHM.... hmmm? I think You better ask this guy first!* Mark answered Tae, touching my thigh which gives me goosebumps all around my body. He runs his fingers teasingly making my sweat to come out , travelling down from my forehead down to my cheeks.

*No comment Tae!* I responded, nudging Mark's hand off my thigh or I'll drag us back to my room if he won't stop.

Tae seems unsatisfied with my response as he lifts his hand and rests his head there, raising his brows.

*Really? Hmmm... Interesting Hyung.. so are you guys FUCKBUDDIES???*  Tae asks us making Mark throw up his water which he drinks in my face.

*Oh myyyyy.... Sorry sorry!* Mark wipes my face using his handkerchief.

*Great Tae.... Just shut up before I wish you badluck for tonight!* I smiled through greeted teeth. I looked at Mark but the guy just kiss me infront of them.

I'm not used to this but I just responded to his kiss ignoring the sneakers my members made. We stopped then grabs some food like nothing happened. Luckily, Tae shuts his mouth as he gave his full attention to  Ggukie. And we eat peacefully if food fighting is ever considered as peace-eating.