TEASING TO REGRETTING

Taekook went down after their hot session. They heard the loud cheering of their hyungs that made them want to peek on what's they've been doing.

*Hey Hyungs!*
Tae called out,holding his butt then straightened his back trying to act tough.

* Hey Taebooty! I mean Tae!*
Jimin teased,not forgetting what he saw awhile ago.

All his other hyungs look up to him,

* what's that Jimin?*
They asked but Jimin only blushed while holding his giggles.

*Pervert!*
JK spoke out upon reaching there.

*Not ma fault!*
Jimin again laughed,much harder this time.

*oh man!*
He added wiping his tears that came out from too much laughters.

*Stop it Jimin!*
Yoongi warned him making him look up to him then down to his bulge.

*Shit*
he whispered to himself. Upon realizing his damn moves,he then shut his mouth like a ghost showed up to his front. He tries his best not to look at Tae or Jk,so he won't laugh. He really thought he's successful with that to avoid punishments,but then minutes later,after their game of Uno----yoongi told him to come up as he was sleepy. He gulped knowing that that wasn't the truth. He's not sleepy,for his eyes full of lusts while staring at Jimin throughout the whole game.

Jimin left with no choice than to follow him,or he'll get worst. The hardship of being a submissive bottom,sheks, he thought.

Namjoon came up next to Yoongi and Jimin,said he wanted to take some rests.
Jin felt so bored right after the guy left. Hoseok on the otherhand,excuse himself,saying he needs to talk for someone. His members were all worried and curious at the same time for the sudden change in Hoseok's behaviour. His always on phonecalls,or sometimes on his room. Since they're not in Korea,and the house Tae rented,which Yoongi was the real one who paid,is super spacious and with lots of rooms,so Hoseok chose to stay with himself alone,since Namjoon and Jin were back to being friends? He's not sure though.