THE PROPOSAL

TWO DAYS:

Jungkook lays on Tae's lap as the boy  opened the box which JK gave him. He tried fitting the bracelet and necklaces and other accessories,and see how he look like. He sure picked and tried everything out,but there were only 11 set of those items.

*Ermmmmmm...hmmmmm*
Tae scratches his neck,trying to calm his nerves not to yell at the boy from his lap.

*Gguk aren't you forgotten something?*
Tae asked, tilting his head.
Jungkook opened his eyes and smile, pretending like he doesn't get what Tae meant.

*Nope! Waeyo?*
he calmly responded.

Tae frowned, scratching his left brow.
'How many months is there in a year?'
He spat out.

It's not that he's demanding,but 12th month should not be forgotten. You can't call it anniversary if you left a month out.
Tae's tears are prickling from his eyes corners are he tries to blink it out.

Jungkook seemed to notice Tae's discomfort,so he stood up then grabbed something from his pants pocket,as he kneels down from the shocked boy.

His hands are shaking,and his fingers trembles as he slowly flip the little box open.

* V-Kim Taehyung,Vantae, My TaeTae, will you please accept me Jeon Jungkook , as your Gguk-ang,Ggukie Rabbit, as your future....I mean..will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you be my Mr.Kim? Will you marry me?*
Gguk asked as teardrops falls from his eyes.

Tae's jaw dropped as he repeatedly nod his head in agreement.
He came infront of Jungkook and connected their lips,while holding both of JK's hands.

*I will Gguk-ang!*
He laughed with tears and kiss him again.

Tae woke up with tears in his eyes. He harshly wipe it up and squinted from his bed. He looked around and notice JK wasn't there with him.

He passed out after JK's proposal last night, so he thought, everything was just a dream.
He tossed the sheets off from his body then folds it neatly and arrange the bed first,right before he heads down where JK's angelic voice can be heard from the kitchen.