SLEEP WITH ME

Jungkook finally had his butt, reached through the doorway of their new apartment. Though they had condominium,and it's huge,they don't like using it. Apartment is way better for privacy seeker persons. They just need to make it look like they're living there for their sasaeng fans to stop bothering them. If they keep this far without being caught,then it's a miracle.

He's busy searching for his spare key through his pockets,but due to his drunken state,with a blurry vision and an out of balance situation,he can't seemed to grasp where it is. He left a huge sigh before a man just stand there, blue hair deep voiced,,

'oh it's Taehyung'
he yelp inside his mind. He then give away a sweet-bunny smile towards him.

*Hi Tae!*
He said with a husky tone.

*Come in.*
Tae said giving him a way to get inside. But instead of passing through him, JK runs his hand to Tae's waist, startling the latter.

*Yeah Gguk...you wrecked of alcohol!* He complained. Jungkook just cling his other hand towards Tae's shoulder,hugging him.

*Gguk....yah....so.  He...a...vy!*
Tae spat out while trying to drag JK's body towards their past shared room. As soon as they had their butts in. Jungkook suddenly close the door and lock it.

*Sleep with me tonight Tae..... I beg you... please!*
He sobbed to Tae's shoulder.

*Gguk.....I can't!*
He said shortly,trying to stop his heart from jumping too much.

*Please....hug...me..back...sleep with me... Please!*
He continuously cried out.

*No!*
Tae responded, doubting of his answer. He wanted to,but he can't stay here anymore. He was way too lost on his own thinking, before a pair of soft lips,crashed to his. Jungkook kissing him.
Tae was shocked and unable to move,he felt like trap from his own trance. Until Jungkook move his lips, deepening the kiss. Tae,out of control of his emotions,kiss back. He pulled Jungkook's head towards him, gripping through the latter's neck. His left hand hugging in JK's waistline. They stayed like that,kissing torridly.Before JK collapsed on his shoulders,asleep.