FORGIVENESS

*JUNGKOOK.... I'm sorry but...can you please leave me alone?!?* Tae said coldly, waiting for the latter to remove his hand from his chin.

*Hmmmm...is that what you want? To live a life without me?* He could feel his heart broke piece by piece as he waits for Taehyung's response.

*YES!* Tae said shortly, holding in his tears.

*Okay! Then I'll leave then. Please...hmmmmm take good care of yourself. You look so pretty in that look by the way!* Jungkook managed to show a smile behind his tears. He slowly walked on his way,fading further and further away from the man he loves.

*GGUUUUUUKKKKKKK....* Tae called out right before Jungkook would be completely gone from his sight.

Tae run towards him barefooted. His dress ripped when he tripped but he managed to tangle the hems of the cloth in his hands and run back,moving his feet fastly as tried to catch him up. Jungkook's back faces him as the latter lowers his head while wiping his tears away.

Jungkook tried to move forward for he doesn't hear Tae's calls due to his loud sobs. But soon stop when a pair of hands circles around his waistband.

*I'm sorry....I'm sorry Gguk!* Tae sobbed on his back,his tears trickles down JK's thin clothes,soaking it wet.

*I love you, I still do please stay.* Tae held his arms as he slowly twisted him,facing his body to his.

Jungkook was long shivering in the cold weather and his body can't hold still and eventually collapses in Tae's grips.

*Appa! Appa help me...ohhh mayyyyy...Gguk wake up! Appa hurry please!*

Tae can't lift JK's body alone for the guy is so buffed up while he's still has with his fragile body. His father hurriedly went down for help after hearing Tae's cry.

*What happened?* His father asked him but only received a quiet and muffled cries from Taehyung.

Tae was laying his head on the edge of the bed for he wasn't sure if JK had forgiven him already. And feels awkward if he lies next to him so he decided to stay there in the meantime but falls asleep eventually.

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly so he won't be blinded with the high light from the ceiling.

He was trying to recall what happened when a slow movement from his side caught his eyes.

Tae lifted his head,eyes still closed,arms on the air as he yawned loudly then drops his head on the other side. Jungkook laughs seeing him,looking like a baby. He then lifted his body up and went near to Tae and touches his cheek lightly.

"Tae! Tae wake up"

Hmmmmm...

Tae just shoved his hand away that was tingling on his ears.

JK tried his best to wake him up but it seems like he's way too tired to even lift his eyelids open for him. So he crouches down and hold Tae's body and lifts him in bridal style. He slowly and gently places him next to him.

As soon as he's done, he hurriedly went on sliding his body next to him then wraps his arms to Tae's chest.

Jungkook was encircling his fingers in Tae's chest that made the latter to wake up.

Hmmmmm...
"Gggguukkk!" Tae whispered in his sleepy voice.

"Hmmmmm... Why you chose to sleep on my side? You must feel tired in that position!" Jungkook responded him with a question.

"Sorry!.... " Tae said as he wraps his arms to the latter to hug him tight.

"Forgive me Jungkook. Instead of talking to you upfront and  asked you of your actions,I chose to run away!...mmmmm sorry!" Tae said for his father told him everything when JK was still unconscious.

"Appa told me everything now. I'm sorry and Bogum, he didn't kissed me. Something had gotten to my eyes that day you first cheated on me. We were always together back then because of our new projects bit then I left so the searched for a new replacement to play my role in that drama. I'm sorry!"

Jungkook just listened to him tearfully. Guilt creeps inside his heart, for Tae hadn't done anything wrong in their relationship but he's the one saying his apologies.

"No please it should be me who's saying sorry! I am so sorry Tae. Please let's bring back the old us! Let's be together again Tae!" He said,tangling Tae's fingers to his.

Tae removed his arm from the hug and looks at him in the eyes.

He smiled slightly then...

*Let's get married Jungkook for real!* He said making Jungkook to widen his eyes in disbelief.

Mr. Kim was standing on the balcony, with his hands leaning on the railings. He was relieved seeing his son happy with the man he adores so much.

"Have you wished that it wasn't your son but the two of you doing that?" Tae's mother asked his father as she approached him slowly knowing there would be no way that he'll notice her presence.

"You've been watching them for awhile now... Still thinking about his father? What he's doing? What would you two look like if you hadn't broke up!" She continued as his husband was not answering.

"I'm not thinking about all that. Hon! I'm just happy seeing Our son happy! I'm glad I brought them back together. And don't be that jealous, Mr. Jeon is now your son's soon father in law." He responded in a calm tone.

"I can't help it. You helped his son recovered while he help ours. It's just...." Tae's mother.

"What do you mean he help our son?" Tae's father asked her with crossed brows.

"He was the one who sent Bambam for Taehyung. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm just... Too afraid you two would see each other and start loving yourselves..and leave us..." Tae's mother cried this time.

"Hey...no...I understand but please stop saying nonsense love. Whatever I was before was long burried. I don't love him anymore. I love you. I love our family so please stop crying NOW the okay?" Tae's father said as he wipes his wife's tears with his thumbs.