WITH PARENTS

(flashback)
Kim was happily squinting his legs up on the stairs of one of the prestigious university in South Korea. It was his first day of being in college after being approved by his dad to join the rest of normal people for all of his life he lived in under the shade of their home. Even his study is at home. And now it's his first time living with other people and do the things others usually do.

Walk, talk, ride and laugh with others, that's what he wants to do with all of his life.

The class already started when he gets there but he doesn't care anymore. He opened the door and just slumped his butt tiredly at the nearest chair he can see. He was trying to listen to the professor when someone tapped his arm.

*Hey! I'm Jeon! You are?* The stranger said, giving off his hand for a handshake.
*Kim! Kim!* He said handling his hand and they shook.

(End)

'Ermmmmmm APA? '

*APA you two can now let go! * Jungkook said holding his father's hand as he tried taking it away from Tae's father,feeling embarrassed.

*Ohhh...sorryyy!* His father said,giving a light glimpse to Tae's father.

*APA! You two really looked awkward since you two meet years ago. Is there anything wrong? Please be good for us. * Tae whispered to his dad. He's still wearing his current look the Sisvane version.

*Nothing to worry about it Tae! We're good right? Jeon? * Tae's father smirked playfully while looking at the guy next to Jungkook.

*Yeah! It just feel awkward eating with a girl Taehyung! Hhahaha awhhh* Jungkook's father hissed a bit after being hit by Jungkook on his arm.

*I'm sorry APA! * Tae said in his deep voice making Jungkook to choke on his water for the people nearby snapped their heads on their direction after hearing his loud voice.

*Yah Tae not now!* Jungkook whispered saying it in a deep voice.

Tae hang his head low while a grin plastered on his lips.

* It's okay Jungkook for as long as you two won't do anything unhealthy infront of us! So you should behave and keep your feet for yourselves. This dinner won't take too long. * His father said in a firm voice,making Jungkook and Tae to sit properly.

*Aishhhh this kids.. okay you can now go sit next to Tae and Ggukkkkk your hands okay! You're not married yet!* Jungkook's mother poke his sides so he would stand up and he did so. Running his way next to Tae's chair, jumping like a bunny.

As soon as his settled, he lean in close to Tae's cheeks and kiss him like his parents were not around.

*Aisshhhhh yahhh Guuka stubborn kid!* Tae's mother laughingly said.

*So what's up with you two dad?* Jungkook asked, giving back their real reason for the dinner.

As soon as their food arrives and everyone are now eating, Jungkook started the conversation.
* So? What was it that Tae,I mean Sisvane said that I should know from you?*
He asked earning a drop chopsticks on the table as his father folded his palms tightly while looking at Tae's father.

*Well, ahmmmmm'.. I think this is stupid!* He started earning a smack on his arm made by JK's mom.

*Just go for it. They deserves to know and besides that was a very long time ago. * JK's mother continued with a sigh.

*Ahmmm yeah dad? Or whatsoever, ahm no wedding if you won't tell us!* Sisvane spoke out which made Jungkook to balls his eyes out.

*Good for me!* His father teased.

*Yahhhh yahhh it wasn't what I meant. Just please tell us right away!* Tae uses his whining deep voice making their nearest table to gawk at them, searching for who knows where that giant baby's voice came from.

*Sorry sorry!* Jungkook said looking at everyone.

*Okay fine Well your father will tell you that! First!* JK's father said grinning towards the guy who's been giving him death glares.

*oh well I will be the one to tell you that,so this two cowards will stop teasing you both. Here it goes like.... Kim and Jeon met in the university and became besties and became more than friends but they got caught and...* Tae's mother. A bit of irritation can be heard from her voice since she's still jealous thinking about the way they shook their hands awhile ago.

*We got caught and then I ran away. I was afraid of what the outcomes would be.* Tae's father.

*And the... His father told me he's married already so I asked my bestfriend to marry me and then we got you!* JK's father said like it just nothing for him. Pointing JK at the very end.

*You married first. I wasn't. I was there when you got married. I was invited by your mom. Thought it would be best for us.* Tae's father added hanging his head low.

*I.... I didn't know that!* JK's father blurted out fuming.
* We.......* JK's father.

*No no dad. No second chance for you. Just forget about everything and mind us. How about me and Tae okay! Just set everything aside.* JK said tearing up.

*Gguk what are you talking about? That's why we're all here to fix their broken friendship. Right dad?* Tae asked his dad with a smile though his shaking inside too.

*What are you even talking about son? I'm just saying I didn't know about what happened to him,since he left just like this brat without saying goodbye!* JK's father said pointing Tae with a smile.

*ehhh? so? your not thinking about getting back to him?* Jk asked while wiping his tears with his shirt.

*hahahhahahaa! ohhh man... such a cry baby!* JK's mom.

*Ggukie just listen to your dad first. that's why we always fight cause you always interrup us with cries.* Sisvane said sexily, flipping his hair to JK's face while his eye rolls.

*yahhh do I need that insult right now babe? you know I'm scared of losing you. and then..they.... did you guys fuck too?* JK's question made them all to bursts in laughters.

ahhaahaahhhahahahahaha shit..

Tae said in his deep voice while secretly kicking JK under the table.

*nice question son. but no!* JK and Tae's father said in unison.
So he looked at his mom who by then giving him a glare.

*I never thought I raised a stupid son!* She said while glaring at him for misbehaving.

*okay...so....this past past here is kinda awkward so.... what if we'll talk about the wedding?* Tae's mom trying to change the topic.

*ahhh about that....we..... my hyungs and...we... Ggukie played uno after the dinner...!* Tae said stuttering.

*and? what's with that to this conversation?* Tae's dad asked raising his brows.

*ahmmmmm'.... we bet.   that if Tae loses they'll be the one..to..ahmmm...* JK

*they will be the one to prepare our wedding including our suit and your suits and everything!* Tae said bowing his head with his V sign. SORRY?

They all dropped their chopsticks right before poking their fingers to the couple who had know idea how they messed up!