DREAM OR REAL?

Taehyung carefully lay JK on his bed then cover him with the soft fabric that reaches to his neck so he won't get cold. He held Jungkook's hand then intertwined it with his,before planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

'Here you are again,kissing me when drunk then forgets about it when your sane. AISH. STOP BREAKING MY HEART.'
He thought before planting yet another kiss to JK's lips,but before he could even take his lips out,JK grabbed his neck and kiss back . Taehyung widened his eyes in disbelief,that he was caught off guard,and JK's hand is strong that he can't even take his neck up. Weak. Yeah. That's how he is to this bunny,as he slowly closes his eyes,feeling the bittersweet taste of JK's mouth as they were kissing. His breathe wrecked with alcohol,but Tae still can't seemed to open his eyes as he was so lost in his arms and in his kisses.

*Tae, don't go please!*
JK able to say those words right before he snores.

'and yeah he was just dreaming about kissing me?'
Tae facepalming himself before he took JK's arm away from him. He doesn't even remember how he lies there while kissing. He ruffles his hair as he sit upright, frustrated by how foolish he'd become.

Jungkook woken up trying to feel Tae,but he wasn't there,beside him. He opened his eyes as he clearly remember they were kissing last night.

'OR WAS IT A DREAM! BUT I DID KISS HIM. HIS SCENT STILL HUGGING ME' he was so puzzled as he slowly yawn then get up from bed before heading towards Yoongi's room. He heard his members chattering inside the kitchen,so he was sure Yoongi was there too,and Jimin,means Tae was left asleep inside. He slowly grabbed the door handle then carefully swing it wide, just enough to fit his body. He tiptoed his way towards Taehyung who was deep asleep. He planted a soft kiss on his cheek before standing straight. He stares at him for quite some time. But a knuckle,startled him as it hit his back soflty. He turned around but before he could even see who it was he was dragged by his jacket 'til the door of Yoongi's room closes.

*What the hell Hyung!*
JK spat out. He was taken aback and his soul seems to fly out of his body as soon as he realizes what he said and the guy who drags him out.

*Aha! Hell. Hyung!*
Yoongi said mimicking him,but in a serious tone.

*Get your butt down on the kitchen you invader. This is my room. My space is my space. Get that?*
Yoongi calmly said before getting his way inside the room. Jungkook just went back to his room and change his clothes before he heads out,to the dining table. He frowned as soon as he see a cat doormat with a 'fuck You' sign. Then a 'back off' word on it.

'This grandpa really'
JK hissed then went down, causing a loud thump on the floor as he lazily stomp his feet hard on the floor.